Have you ever flown 1st class? Is it worth it or is it hype

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Got upgraded once on delta flying, was dope plus the flight attendant they had dedicated to first class was bad as hell

Loggie

All Star
Daps
First year as a contractor, we flew economy.
:stopitslime:
Tampa to Atlanta to Germany To Dubai To Afghanistan.
:why:
Then we were able to buy business class seats. Shout out to the tax payers.
:francis:
Six year of Atlanta to Dubai, 180 degree seats getting lit off Woodford Reserve.
:mjlit:
Not having to sit next to our curry-brehs and afri-brehs who pick their noses, play with their feet, and have that overpowering musk.
:sadcam:
Now I’m back in economy Atlanta to Seoul.
:sadbron:
Luckily rice-brehs are cool, don’t smell, polite, quiet, and petite. Probably the best people to sit next to for 16 hours in economy.
:mjpls::heh::mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
First class is for long trips and when you have the points and you’re going short distances. Especially if you’re going for business and you don’t want to spend an extra day recovering.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
yes. normal 1st class is hype. you are on the same plane and experience turbulence, delays, accidents just like everyone else.

business class or economy plus is enough for the extra space.

and take care to fly on tues/wed away from holiday periods or end of the month.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Yes, I got bumped up for some reason. Breh it was heaven. Being tall, I didn't have to contend with my knee touching the chair in front. I could stretch out. And the extras were amazing.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I won a competition when I was a kid and part of the prize was first class tickets for me and an adult.

I got orange juice instead of champagne :dead:

I make good money but I can't justify paying for first class unless I get a free upgrade. I always pay for a bulk head seat though as I'm tall.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Yes for long flights 8+ hrs worth it but it's best to use points. Also can be upgraded for cheaper price closer to check out and they send offers via email.

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
In my opinion, flying first class is just stupid for local flights. I remember being on a flight that had first class (American Airlines from Augusta to Charlotte) and the turbulence was so great that the stewardess couldn't service anybody and it was only a 2-hour flight.

Plus I hate flying because the pilots always mean grilling me when exiting and the stewardess act nasty and always zone in on me for no reason.

EDIT: UGLY GANG DAP THIS POST UP IF YOU RELATE:to:

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Flew first class few times domestic and it was well worth it. Would only do it if I had a 5h flight or longer ofc. I'd never forget this old white woman pressing me for what I did for a living when we were in 1st call from NY to LA. She kept 'making conversations and asking what I do' -- eventually, I told I am an adult film star :youngsabo: and asked if she ever seen my movies or heard of me. Bish shut da fuk up and never spoke again the entire trip. Fuk'n racist c*nt

All other times, I flew international on business class and its god-dam worth every penny. Have gone from NYC to South Amer, Asia and company business trip to London. Very hard to see myself flying 5+ hours overseas on economy :picard:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If you got the extra money, why not. I’ve flown coach on 15+ hour flights before. I never had a problem. Just made sure I had an aisle seat. Sitting bytch on a 15+ hour flight aint the business.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
air france = the caviar appetizers ...that quenelles stuffed with pike-n-scallop drizzled in a lemon parsley sauce...pay the corkage fee sip on some earl stevens mango scoto...

delta got a nice beef short rib ask for the wilted garlic and artichoke...va them watered down herb mash potatoes :wow:

the leg room.. :ohlawd: