Have you ever flown 1st class? Is it worth it or is it hype

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don’t even fukk with that chick but I agree with her here (assuming u tombout her)

I’d rather pay for one economy ticket and have the whole row to myself (or share it with a bad chick :steviej: ) than pay damn near 10x that for a few hours of comfort/leg room

If first class was maybe 3x the price of a regular ticket it would be worth it. Maybe even 4x. 5 is pushing it but whatever.

I’d have to legit be a millionaire or close as fukk to it to pay for first class and not feel stupid for dropping 8x the price of my ticket for a few hours of comfort/leg room.

For women?

That looks dope but damn how much is that? :picard:

:damn: ahead of time

Shorties out there giving it up tho? Asking because of how strict the ME is.

Those of y’all saying it’s worth it for long flights, I understand but the longer the flight the more ridiculous the price. Y’all paying 5 figures for a plane ticket? :gucci:

no.....:dahell:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Flew first class few times domestic and it was well worth it. Would only do it if I had a 5h flight or longer ofc. I'd never forget this old white woman pressing me for what I did for a living when we were in 1st call from NY to LA. She kept 'making conversations and asking what I do' -- eventually, I told I am an adult film star :youngsabo: and asked if she ever seen my movies or heard of me. Bish shut da fuk up and never spoke again the entire trip. Fuk'n racist c*nt

All other times, I flew international on business class and its god-dam worth every penny. Have gone from NYC to South Amer, Asia and company business trip to London. Very hard to see myself flying 5+ hours overseas on economy :picard:
I had a buddy pass hook up. If you know what that is, the greatest and scariest way to travel.
You can go from
:gladbron: To:sadbron: in an instant. I got buddy pass stories for days.

First buddy pass ever was Atlanta to Rio. They bumped me to business class. I felt like a king but this was ‘13 and the plane was old.
:mjlol:
I still have that ticket stub to this day.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I had a buddy pass hook up. If you know what that is, the greatest and scariest way to travel.
You can go from
:gladbron: To:sadbron: in an instant. I got buddy pass stories for days.

First buddy pass ever was Atlanta to Rio. They bumped me to business class. I felt like a king but this was ‘13 and the plane was old.
:mjlol:
I still have that ticket stub to this day.

U ain't never lied. My girl work for Delta so we fly anywhere.

We got stuck in Jamaica for 2 extra days. Went from a free trip to almost paying 600 on a one way flight to get back home. We were the last 2 people to board the flight headed back home.

If you fly to the Carribean on standby it's best to just buy a cheap one way ticket back home. Carribean airports don't have alot of flights going back to the US. You'll spend all day at the airport flying back standby

Loggie

All Star
Daps
U ain't never lied. My girl work for Delta so we fly anywhere.

We got stuck in Jamaica for 2 extra days. Went from a free trip to almost paying 600 on a one way flight to get back home. We were the last 2 people to board the flight headed back home.

If you fly to the Carribean on standby it's best to just buy a cheap one way ticket back home. Carribean airports don't have alot of flights going back to the US. You'll spend all day at the airport flying back standby
I worked at Southwest for a year from 15-16. PR is the worst station. It’s ran or it was those years ran by contractors. They didn’t work the stand by system the way it was supposed to be ran.

I was out of Tampa so we would go to PR on day trips to eat. Getting out was tough and unless you spoke Spanish, it was hard to get out.

I was bumped more than once when I shouldn’t have. I start bringing gifts and they starting loving a Brotha.
:youngsabo:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Once on British Air and then another time on Qatar Air. It made sense to do on Qatar because I was flying from Dubai to Sydney. The British Airways flight was shorter, London to somewhere in Europe, can’t remember at the moment

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The AA attendant was hitting on me, and upgraded my flight to NYC to first class, and it was preferable to say the least, but that was just domestic, quick 5 hour flight.

Said "don't tell anyone" and gave me that crazy look and eye, and I was like this person has lost it, they didn't tell me they upgraded me, just like winked at gave me the ticket, which I didn't pay attention to

but when I boarded they sent me right to first class, it was dope.

edit: to be clear, this was a gay man LOL
Mfer was like “don’t ask don’t tell. ANYONE” :pachaha:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
airplanes terrify me, but i've flown three times. if i ever fly again, it'll be first class, because im convinced every plane im in is gonna crash. might as well spend the extra money right

im too soft for the airport i guess

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I've flown international business class and it was not worth the price difference. Flew 1st class domestically, I really didn't care about it.
But flying don't bother me at all in economy. I don't care and just zone out.

I done flew in an Ospry over Afghanistan in the very last seat and these Marines mafukkas didn't close the hatch and it felt like I was about to fall out that bih when the Ospry went vertical. So any other flight for me is nothing.

I'm a frugal nikka so I would never pay for 1st class or Business class again.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We flew first class on Delta for business to Europe. Plane was delayed several hours bc the pilot just didn't feel right. I drank at the airport to calm my nerves, we had some delicious burgers, I drank some more on the plane, and went to sleep. When we landed, I made sure to thank the pilot. We flew out in Aug but were scheduled to come back Sept 11th (and we lost ppl); the whole experience was fraught with anxiety. (And then coming back was a whole crazy story, but at least we didn't end up flying on 9/11, so yay?. :ld:)

S/o to that stewardess though, kept the glass full. :salute: