Have you ever flown 1st class? Is it worth it or is it hype

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
One of the great benefits for working with an airline company. I was in my 20s riding first class. I would never pay to fly first class though. I’m too cheap for that.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I did it once when I flew to Puerto Rico.

It was cool. They had beef medallions for the meal on the way there, with potatoes and broccoli I believe. It was straight.
I liked the extra attention I got. The way back we got some kind of nasty ass chicken dish. But enjoyed it. Didn't think too much about it.

I'm just one of those, "let's just get there" type of people :yeshrug:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The AA attendant was hitting on me, and upgraded my flight to NYC to first class, and it was preferable to say the least, but that was just domestic, quick 5 hour flight.

Said "don't tell anyone" and gave me that crazy look and eye, and I was like this person has lost it

but when I boarded they sent me right to first class, it was dope.

Did you smash?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
The AA attendant was hitting on me, and upgraded my flight to NYC to first class, and it was preferable to say the least, but that was just domestic, quick 5 hour flight.

Said "don't tell anyone" and gave me that crazy look and eye, and I was like this person has lost it

but when I boarded they sent me right to first class, it was dope.
Did she let you into the mile high club?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
flight gotta be 10+ hours to justify :hubie:
otherwise board zooted; pass out and drool all over myself until the snack/drink lady wakes me up with treats:mjlit:

Daps
I’ve been in first class but also been on enough empty flights where I can get a whole economy row to myself for A quarter of the price >>>>

The last flight I was on the first class was full and like 20 people in the rest of the plane just sprawled out lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just to break it down. Their are 6 standard classes when flying. You have (In order of prestige)
  1. International 1st Class
  2. International Business Class
  3. Domestic 1st Class
  4. Premium Economy
  5. Comfort Plus
  6. Economy
I'm a frequent flyer and have never flown International 1st class, but ive flown Business Class Internationally on Delta, Virgin Atlantic, Swiss Air, Air France and LATAM. Domestically I've flown on too many airlines to count in 1st Class. The cream of the crop would be Singapores 1st class.

Pricing wise for international 1st across the pond or pacific one way with 14 days advance purchase would be about $12k. Business Class more affordable each way around 6k

Coli smooth brain: 'Getting a whole row to yourself in Economy is just as good as International 1st class breh'