Have you ever flown 1st class? Is it worth it or is it hype

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
U might be the first person I've heard of say they took a trip to Kuwait lol . When Eid hits every Kuwaiti was flying out of the country

Well my neice was an English teacher out there and she invited us out there. She worked for a private school so the school actually paid for our stay minus the flight. It was cool out there.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Well my neice was an English teacher out there and she invited us out there. She worked for a private school so the school actually paid for our stay minus the flight. It was cool out there.
Ah ok makes sense now. I lived out there for almost 6 years . Lots of parties out there if u know the right people. Definitely a underrated country ,just not a tourist destination

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yeah, Polaris with United back and forth from Brazil. Was very nice but i would never pay for it unless i became rich.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I flew 1st class for the first time as a soldier. Came home for R&R and got my flight bumped up. It was great, but I couldn't drink in uniform 😢

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Did Polaris to Joburg. It was gawdlike experience. That lounge is the shyt. I could work remote in their bathrooms

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The definition of first class varies by airline/flight. First class on domestic flights is a joke compared to overseas travel.

If you're just looking for a good legroom/arm room then the next expensive tickets after first class may be worth it too. I can stop pop my computer in the second level/priciest seats

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Like many have said only for long flights damn they’re the intl ones. I went first class the last couple of years on short trips and it’s a fast and easy way to get in and out the airport and I was coked out drinking hella alcohol watching Scarface

Daps
How does first class work on layovers? Do you only get first clas son the first plane?

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Yes it's worth it. I was on first class flying to Brazil last month. First class food is really good.

It's even better when free :banderas:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Coli smooth brain: 'Getting a whole row to yourself in Economy is just as good as International 1st class breh'
I don’t even fukk with that chick but I agree with her here (assuming u tombout her)

I’d rather pay for one economy ticket and have the whole row to myself (or share it with a bad chick :steviej: ) than pay damn near 10x that for a few hours of comfort/leg room

If first class was maybe 3x the price of a regular ticket it would be worth it. Maybe even 4x. 5 is pushing it but whatever.

I’d have to legit be a millionaire or close as fukk to it to pay for first class and not feel stupid for dropping 8x the price of my ticket for a few hours of comfort/leg room.

I heard lowkey austrilla the promise land. I still don't see it but solid brehs SWEAR on it.
For women?

You've never lived until you fly first class on the upper deck of the Emirates A380.

-Onboard Spa
-Shower.
-Bar with the finest champagne on tap.
-Flatbed seat with massager.
-Personalised fine dining on demand.
-Complimentary niche perfumes and skincare products.

Emirates-a380-first-class-review.jpg

5d751cbfc9684be195f476e5dd799463-emirates-shower-1300.jpg

Emirates_FirstClass_IAD_DXB_WorldTravelAdventurers_Bar2.jpg

emirates-a380-bar-image6-1024x720.jpg

I have flown this beast 3 times to Singapore, Mumbai and New York. It's an experience you'll never forget.

:ohlawd::banderas:
That looks dope but damn how much is that? :picard:

:damn: ahead of time
Ah ok makes sense now. I lived out there for almost 6 years . Lots of parties out there if u know the right people. Definitely a underrated country ,just not a tourist destination
Shorties out there giving it up tho? Asking because of how strict the ME is.

Those of y’all saying it’s worth it for long flights, I understand but the longer the flight the more ridiculous the price. Y’all paying 5 figures for a plane ticket? :gucci: