Have you ever flown 1st class? Is it worth it or is it hype

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The leg room and comfort for long journeys is worth it

If you can afford things do not become a slave to saving money.....money is just the medium of exchange.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
It's only worth it if the cost is no more than 2x economy and only on long haul flights meaning 7+ hours. I can fall asleep anywhere so a 7 hour flight say new york to england or portugal is easy on economy for me.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
brehs, is premium select on delta worth it over comfort+?…

the difference is $750 for a flight from chicago to cape town…

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Domestic forst class....meh. if it's cheap enough it's worth it. Now if you get the lie flat seats. :blessed:

I had a 10 hour flight from dulles to Honolulu that for me $700 to upgrade. Best money i ever spent. The united Polaris cabin is amazing. I only saw people if I went to the bathroom. Got a couple good naps in. I am off to singapore tomorrow. I am on ANA. my flight to Tokyo I have the whole row, my flight from Narita to Singapore I am in business class. It's supposed to be one of the best offerings. I'm excited to see. International business is worth the cost. You don't feel beat up when you arrive.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I travel alone most of the time. I almost feel it's a pride thing i don't want to pay for "luxury" When i'm with people, i have to hold them into account and might go a littler nicer on the hotels/restaurants. Even then i would rather travel with like-minded people and enjoy the place and time rather than the luxury.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
United Polaris cabin is amazing. My company paid for United Polaris business cabin, from Newark to the Netherlands. Best flight ever. Free drinks, the food was amazing. Never slept on any plane ride before but this trip it happened. I recommend to pay for business seating for long flight aka 10 or more hours. It worth it!!!!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
United Polaris cabin is amazing. My company paid for United Polaris business cabin, from Newark to the Netherlands. Best flight ever. Free drinks, the food was amazing. Never slept on any plane ride before but this trip it happened. I recommend to pay for business seating for long flight aka 10 or more hours. It worth it!!!!
The best domestic business class lounge. Nothing fukking with it…

Delta needs to get their shyt together and create long leg business class only lounge.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I've flown first class many times the first few times it is impressive, but other than an overseas fight it's not worth it imo l. But an all night fight from California to Korea in a whole entire plane with first class amenities is :wow: I'd gladly pay the extra cost. But it was a government plane to fly 40 of us Marines to Korea for a "War game" exercise. It was a 747 and the whole shyt was tricked out. They just kept serving delicious meals. And unlimited every thing

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
IMG-0499.jpg

These new Delta first class seats spacious and comfortable. Like i posted earlier in here. My amex reserve card allows someone to fly free on whatever way i choose to fly once a year.