Have you ever been shot/shot at or stabbed?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
my ex husband stabbed me one night he came thru the window, and the nikka who was up in the house ran thru the hood in his draws to get away

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nope. In my short time (2 years) since obtaining my CHL and carrying on a daily basis I haven't had any incidents where I've had to pull my gun out.

Haven't been shot at.

Some short asian guy said he was going to stab me at a karaoke bar because I stepped on his shoe by accident. I just looked down at him and he stopped and thought about what he was going to get himself into.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
u wanna tell that story?
I was around bunch of nikkas I didn't know, drunk bytch only person I knew and she started trippin, I just caught up in it due to association, I ain't have nothing to do with it. I thought it was just gonna be us two but she wanted to throw a spontaneous party and I knew she hung around sorry ass individuals and I ain't wanna be around but she ain't want me to leave so I just chilled but she a drunk dumb bytch that always get into shyt. I thought since her daughters were there she wouldn't be so dumb, but no.

Hang around drunk losers, breh :snoop:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
quick summary is I met this broad back in the day. and after talking for like a week, she told me to come thru one night. it was like midnight. .

Yoo, I remember doing the same stuff. I remember going to see this girl like 1am in a part of town I knew I shouldn't of been going to.....rolled up near where she lived......nikkas was standing in the street...didn't even bother to get out of the way.. word to the wise, if you visit a girl and like 30 heads are outside......time to turn around.....never again

edit: read the rest of the story....sound like a setup to me..

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I've honestly should've ended up like @teeswinger once or twice but I'm lucky I guess.

I've only come close to being shot at once, though.