Have you ever been shot/shot at or stabbed?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never been shot at or stabbed:blessed:
to be real nah i wouldn't label her a hoodrat, maybe a lost black female but she was a country girl, she from a small ass town bout half an hour from here and she grew up in a rural ass area, i've been to her moms crib, you cant even see the neighbors they so far off. Her moms kept her in line i will say that, she didnt play that stayin out late and being with a different dude everyday, all she really did was go to school and go to work, i remember her begging me to start coming by her house so her moms would be cool wit her being at my crib cause her moms was definitely not about her being in a bunch of different dudes faces. bytch was just young and impressionable, she had been out of high school like 4 months when i started fukkin her, she thought D-boys and shyt like that were cool

I won't lie though the p*ssy! :banderas:
I dunno what it is with these country girls but alot of em I've met are obsessed with dope boys. I had a coworker like that, and I not gonna lie I was trying to fukk and I knew she had a boyfriend(who I found out was a dope boy) I was young & oh so dumb and full of cum:snoop:still young though but smarter..

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
had my kneecap split by a bullet that ricochet'd off a sewer cover when i was like 14 :patrice::yeshrug:...i was in mid run too, shyt hit my knee and i dropped instantly :wow:.....that 7th ward in new orleans aint no joke :whew:

nikkaz was bussin at u at 14? :sadcam:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I get shot at like a few times a year since I was 15.,..got hit 5x..in the right calf, left forearm, right shoulder, chest, and right bicep....never been stabbed tho..I know I deserve to die ..I prob will soon or one day..but yeah..I got like 4 tombstone tats..and they ain't for my dead homies..

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nikkaz was bussin at u at 14? :sadcam:
we were the same age and i put the beats on him, so he went and got his pops gun :aicmon:....soon as he came out i dipped and my homeboy behind him tackled him....when he went forward the gun went off, bullet hit the sewer cover, and got me in the knee :sadbron:.....kid went to juvie, i moved, and nvr saw that nicca again :pacspit:

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been a security guard since i was 18, i'm 25 now

been stabbed 4 times, shot at but never caught a bullet

the only time i was really sweatin was when i got stabbed with a syringe.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See the problem is I ain’t goin nowhere they can shoot at me, can stab at me. Take your best shot ,suck a dikk no homo.

I was out one night, yall know, wildin. I'm chillin in my car just mindin my own business and this dude is walkin toward the whip all funny style, he was doin somethin with his hands like the ddp diamond or somethin then he pulled out the heat, shot about 6 times, grazed me. I put the shyt in 6th drove to the ER myself. I ain't even sweat dude though cause what goes around comes around. I have an inkling about who did it but that's between me and them, I won't say his name because that's mine.

apache

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See the problem is I ain’t goin nowhere they can shoot at me, can stab at me. Take your best shot ,suck a dikk no homo.

I was out one night, yall know, wildin. I'm chillin in my car just mindin my own business and this dude is walkin toward the whip all funny style, he was doin somethin with his hands like the ddp diamond or somethin then he pulled out the heat, shot about 6 times, grazed me. I put the shyt in 6th drove to the ER myself. I ain't even sweat dude though cause what goes around comes around. I have an inkling about who did it but that's between me and them, I won't say his name because that's mine.

Did huddy 6 throw you back to avoid the bullets? dont sweat it bruh they are scooby snacks.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never been shot, but my dumbass brother pulled his gun on me before. I swear after that I was like " You dead to me", but he cuts my hair...so I had to forgive him..lol not trying to go wait at the barbershop.
:dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

camron-side-eye-gif.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
-Got in a fight with my brother and got stabbed in the leg with a fork. shyt hit me in the shin and just poked out. Bled a lot too.

-Hanging on the block with like 15 other nikkas in front of the spot. Some nikkas came and did a driveby on us. They let off a gang of shots and nobody got hit. After that we just went to the backyard amd kept hanging out for the rest of the night.

-Got caught slipping on the way home from school once. Some grown ass nikka from 60's and his homie tried to test his knockout on my homeboy. I ran up to get down and dude pulled the burner on me. Had it point blank at my head. He talked shot to me and me go home.

-I got grazed on my right leg. I was 16/17 and dude walked up on me and my homeboy while we were trying to steal his car. He was trying to murder us.

-Got caught slipping when i was 15 while coming from popeyes chicken off of Fig and Manchester. nikka took my bike, my chicken and like $8 in change. The bike was stolen, that was karma so I wasn't tripping on that, $8 ain't nothing, but I was hurt about the chicken.

-My brother got shot in the back of the head when some nikkas tried to rob him one night. He ended up sending one of the dudes to the hospital with a punctured lung after stomping him in the chest. My brother was lucky that them nikkas only had a 22 , bad aim and the bullet got slowed down by going thru some glass first. All it did was bust his head to the white meat and gave him a concussion. Hell, that nikka was drunk and didn't notice that he was shot until he got home. That's probably one of the reason my brother so religious now.

your stories never fail to have me like :wow: breh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im lucky to have never got shot/shot at or stabbed..i did club/concert security gigs on some part time shyt during my grad school days and avoided that somehow..i did have to one time hand out that work to some roided out white boy..he didnt want to clear the area at the end of the night.got bold..he knocked my contact out of my eye with a punch..i knocked out his ability to breathe with a punch to the throat..can't build muscle there :ufdup: