Have you ever been shot/shot at or stabbed?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I got shot 2 twice way back, someone tried to carjack(no homo). I took my lumps and I'm still here

Its funny tho when I ran into friends, they would be exaggerating....I heard you took 6 to the dome.....yelling out PAC

I got shot in the leg and one grazed my same leg and opened up the skin wide, took lots of staples to close.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i have many tales i can tell ya back during the civil war in somalia

lets just say that i ran into the marines who got ambushed during black hawk down

crazy life

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Had a gun pulled on me twice but only shot at once. Had knives pulled on me a few times. The bar I first started bouncing at was known for its fights. We would have two cops sit across the street at 2 am every Friday and sat.

The time I was shot at
A close friend of mine came up to me and told me he was having problems with this dude. Said he had his gun in his car. I told him to chill with the gun shyt and just sneak him as soon as he steps out the door. So Ricky, my friend, waits for this guy right on the other side of the door. As soon as this dude walks out Ricky hits him. Dude goes down and Ricky is on top of him beating the shyt out of this guy. So as Im standing there making sure none of this dudes friends try to get Involved I hear pop, pop, pop. Everyone scatters. At first I think fukk Ricky shot him but he jumps up and runs too. Then I look to my right and this dude is looking at me about 10 yards away like :merchant: as he's lowering the gun back down. Then he turns and runs to his truck. The cops ended up catching him a few blocks down.

I was in shock for a good min after words before I realized what happened. I thought at maybe he shot the gun off in the air but someone said that shyt was pointed at me. :whew:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I was dealing with this Jamaican chick a few years ago and I had the keys to her place. She attacked me when I came over one day because someone told her they saw me leaving her apartment with another girl. I deny, deny, deny and every time, she gets more upset, until she goes super sayian and grabs a knife from the kitchen and starts swinging and screaming "In my bed?" over and over. She sliced my forearm, so I grabbed her and held her down. I got her to calm down and believe me after that.

Apparently her fat ass neighbor told her that shyt.

And she was telling the truth too.:youngsabo:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Robbed at gun point as a teen and got my a$$ whooped by what seemed like a whole apartment complex and got shot at when I tried to get my get back.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I got grazed across the front of my left shoulder/chest once and again (on a separate occasion) on the small of my back

i dont think i was being aimed for specifically either time, just been in the wrong spot at the wrong time :manny:

:heh: @ a knife, i wish a nikka would

never been robbed tho fukk that, some of you nikkas in here be sleepin apparently

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I was in a drive-by. I was in the backseat of my homeboy's ride and we had just got out of school. It was like 2 weeks before the summer vacation and while sitting in the parking lot of the gas station down the street from the school we saw some more or our friends. Next thing I know I hear tires squealing and a bunch of Pops and Booms!!! I got as close to the floor as possible in the backseat and then I felt 2 bodies fall on top of me.

The 2 bodies was my friends ducking for cover!!!!! When the car sped off, we looked and the car I was in had 6 bullet holes in the trunk. I was shaking and shyt but my house like a 1/2 mile up the road. I told them I would walk home because my homeboy was so mad he left to go retaliate. I think he caught up to them a couple of months later and set the car on fire but that was all I heard. I was shook up for about 3 days after that. :whew:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I got grazed across the front of my left shoulder/chest once and again (on a separate occasion) on the small of my back

i dont think i was being aimed for specifically either time, just been in the wrong spot at the wrong time :manny:

:heh: @ a knife, i wish a nikka would

never been robbed tho fukk that, some of you nikkas in here be sleepin apparently

Anybody can get robbed my nikka :beli:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
me and my cousins were leaving a house party. we was in my grandma's whip, so we were sitting at a stop sign deciding what to do next. i heard shots, :yeshrug:but i figured them nikkas wasn't shooting at us. then my lil cousin was like "them nikkas shooting at us":damn: some nikkas in a white truck who left the party the same time as my lil cousin was leaving got behind us. needless to say i smashed on the gas them nikkas chased us for like like 4 blocks i was doing like 60 mph in a residential at 11 at night. that shyt only lasted like 20 seconds but it seemed like an eternity. i thought i was going to die that night. my grandma was pissed when she seen the bullet hole in her trunk:pachaha:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
* Near The Lakes *
i was 19 sitting in a park car in compton with my boy getting ready to go the club and this car roll up and dudes pull out there guns on us and dudes told us to get out. we got out and one of the mexican dudes recognize me cause i went out with his sister and he said King you almost got smoke homes.. :whew: that was one of the luckiest days of my life.. 2 years later he got kill himself by some jackers