Have you ever been shot/shot at or stabbed?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I have not but I know a dude who has...He committed suicide(shot himself in the heart) after his pops found out he was the one taking his money.
I was little then my father drove him to the hospital but he didn't make it.

old man had to sell the car a few years later.

we were neighbors

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I was chased by car from Ensley to Titusville in Birmingham, Al by some nikkas with a SK.

I was running stop signs, red lights, all that trying to get away wondering when they was gonna let that rifle loose. They gave up chase though cause I was driving crazy as shyt to keep my wig in one piece :whew:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I was a dumbass kid with dumbass friends playing tug of war for a metal pipe. :sadcam: we won but that shyt went right through the webbing between my thumb and index.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I've been shot at indirectly. In college one of my girls got caught up. She broke up with her man (J) and started dating his enemy (D). Things got way too heated after the club one night and the J pulled out his gun. Everyone scattered. Me and my girls rode together so we jumped in the car and D sent my girl a text to follow him. We were in a small country ass town clld Thomaston(?) or Thomasville(?) GA and didn't know the area. Anywhoo, we were on our way following D then all of sudden we hear some "POP" sounds. Turn around and J and his friends are in two or three seperate cars shooting at us....swerving across both lanes. Then J and his friends started shooting back and we're sandwhiched between these fools shooting at each other. My girl driving eventually pulled over. When we stopped J stopped and D and his friends kept driving. Two bullets hit our car when it was said and done but nobody was hurt. Talk about cussing some m'fkers ALL the way out afterwards??! I used to fk with one of J's friends so he sent a few texts thru the nite asking if we were okay and apologizing for his friend.

I got a few stories from then. I almost stabbed a chik in a fight and was in a robbery amongst other foolishness.

That was then tho. =) I don't have any drama or entertain it now.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
stabbed in the back(literally) while fighting. didnt feel it at the time. my white-t damn near turned into a red-t. got to the hospital my back became so stiff i could t even walk . The police officer had to help me over to the x-ray table. doctor said if it was an inch lower i wouldve been in a wheelchair.

*blessed*

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Not me but cousin got set up in stockton ca trying to hussle got stabbed 34 times died twice on way to hospital but made it :sadcam: Them niqqas that set him up didnt know he was pushing for cartel:ufdup: (hes mexican) he was able to ID them cause he made it. A few weeks after he was out of hospital vengeance came with a swiftness. I stay away from them peoples.:damn: