Have you ever been shot/shot at or stabbed?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got stabbed when i was 24 yrs old. Back when i was super wild i was fukking this bytch named Brittanay, i met her in college we had the same english class and we sat next to each other so we would say hi and bye to each other and thats it. One day i missed class and swear to god the next day i came to school my peoples were like "T this chick named Britt was asking for your number". So im like :dahell:so i go ask her why she was looking for me and the bytch was like im feeling you so bad i tried to find you in the phone book :shaq:. So long story short this bytch was married young to some nikka she grew up with in Wisconsin because shorty was in the army and she wanted them benefits..this country bytch had the fattest ass and small waist id seen so i had to fukk.

I was soooo grimey in my 20's when it came to hoes...i was fukkin this hoe raw for months in their apartment together. Old boy would be at work and im in the crib fukkin his wife, eatin his food, driving her car, and this hoe was breaking bread on the god. I could go deeper but fukk that i guess this nikka caught wind eventually or this bytch told him i was fukkin her to get him mad...one day me and this bytch was coming from the movies and this nikka jumps out the bushes quiet like a ninja... by the time i heard this bytch scream it was too late this nikka stabbed me in the neck with a kitchen knife.

When i realized what he had done blood was gushing out of my neck like a horror movie, i was too lightheaded to chase this short nikka so i took my shirt off applied pressure and shorty drove me to the hospital. I was in the spital in icu with a tracheotomy for a week and i couldnt talk.

Be grimey and fukk married women brehs :sadcam:

well :damn:

you was a grimey dude back then. u lucky that you survived that one.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was chased by car from Ensley to Titusville in Birmingham, Al by some nikkas with a SK.

I was running stop signs, red lights, all that trying to get away wondering when they was gonna let that rifle loose. They gave up chase though cause I was driving crazy as shyt to keep my wig in one piece :whew:

shyt, that happened to me too, but they wasn't shooting, just a bunch of nikkas chasing me by car.

quick summary is I met this broad back in the day. and after talking for like a week, she told me to come thru one night. it was like midnight. I'm thinking :demonic: i'm bout to get some new puss. little did I know that when I pull up to her crib and call her, she start actin funny. I start to get out the whip, and I notice some dudes starting to approach me, so I jumped back in my car, drove on the sidewalk to bust a u-turn and peeled outta there. then they hopped in they whip and started chasing me. I assume that was her man, and he was not happy some otha nikka was comin thru her crib at that time of night :sadcam:. anyways, they chased for a few minutes and I was running lights and busting all kinda illegal driving manuevers. To get away I pull up by the police station and park in front of that mf'er and they decided to fall back and just go back home (I assume). that shyt had me scared as hell. :whew:

but I was shook for real after that. that is an experience that really turned me off from trying to fukk with these ratchet hoes for the most part.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Got stabbed 3 times. Shot at once. nikkas get to shooting and stabbing when Billy O around, cause I look like a problem. They try to assassinate a nikka

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
imma tell the story in points to shorten it up

- someone drove by the crib one night shot my car up one night back in 2011, 2 holes on the passanger side, 2 in the trunk, one hole straight thru the middle of the back window that exited out the front windsheild just above the steering wheel, had i been sittin in my car smokin like i was known to do it would have gone thru my neck. I hadn't even been here a year yet and didn't have beef wit anybody so i had ABSOLUTELY no idea who it was or what it was over

- fast forward like 2 months, i was in a hotel room wit my ex, i woke up around midnight to go get something to eat and found my car door open, looked inside and my ipod was gone, pulled out my phone to call the cops and i see that i have 2 voicemail messages, not 2 missed calls but 2 voice mail messages of some dude talkin bout "yeah nikka i know you drive the burgundy lincoln, i know where you stay, you betta get the fukk out of columbia" and ect. I still have absolutely no idea who it is or what its about

- fast forward about a month after that my homie hit me and asked if i could pick him up from work and take him home, he lived down the street from where i lived when the initial drive by happened. I pick him up, we're riding down the street to his crib and i pass the gas station i always go to. As i'm drivin pass this nikka throws his hand up at me and i'm lookin thinkin to myself I don't know this dude. Then i look at the car he gets in, same car the chick i was fuccin before i got wit my ex from the hotel has. I turn at that corner and get stuck at the light on the next corner, i look in my rear view mirror and this nikka is behind me, wit the bytch i used to smash in the passanger, and he's pointing his trigger finger at me. I added 2 and 2 together and figured this had to be the nikka so i hopped out my car and called him out, he pointed a gun out the window so i just froze (my moms had been beggin me to stop taking my gun wit me everywhere i go, thats the only reason he caught me without mine), then he sped off and hit a couple of turns. My homeboy hopped out and ran so i spent a couple minutes tryin to find him, once i couldnt find him i decided to go to his crib to see if he made it there. I hope back in my whip and on my way to the homie's house I call the bytch's phone, she answers and gives the phone to the nikka. So i'm drivin down the street arguin wit the nikka when he drives up a side street, hops out, and lets like 4 shoots of at me. Situation got crazy cause the homie ran into my sister before i found him and he told her what happened, she called my moms so now i moms is blowin my phone up all frantic and shyt. My sister called the cops but they was on some bullshyt so i was str8 up bout to go to the bytch's momma's house and handle it myself but my sister took my keys and wouldnt let me go get my gun. I called the bytch's bestfriend tryin to get a name on the nikka, all she had was a first name, but she told me she knew for a fact that she didn't even meet him till after i stopped fukkin wit her so she don't know what his beef is. The bytch only being 19 still lived wit her moms and i knew the address so my moms googled and got her mom's phone number, i had met her moms a time or 2 and i knew she didn't play so when my moms told her what had just happened she SPAZZED THE fukk OUT, i don't know if she started hittin her or not but within a couple of seconds she was spillin everything she knew about the situation. According to the bytch she pointed my car out to him one day just talkin and i believe that part because the dumb bytch use to point nikkas out to me that she used to talk to without me even asking. Then she said he went thru her phone one day and found a bunch of dikk pics i sent her, didnt even ask if they were old or not, he just decided he wanted to beef wit me. Me and this nikka had never had words or even looked each other in the eye but yet it hurt his ego so bad he didn't know what else to do but come shoot up my car.

This is why I tell all my younger heads be careful wit these hoes out chea cause you don't know who face she smilin in when she leave you and the way these fatherless nikkas are today they deal wit their emotions like bytches and they'll kill you ova some p*ssy that aint even theirs

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
imma tell the story in points to shorten it up

- someone drove by the crib one night shot my car up one night back in 2011, 2 holes on the passanger side, 2 in the trunk, one hole straight thru the middle of the back window that exited out the front windsheild just above the steering wheel, had i been sittin in my car smokin like i was known to do it would have gone thru my neck. I hadn't even been here a year yet and didn't have beef wit anybody so i had ABSOLUTELY no idea who it was or what it was over

- fast forward like 2 months, i was in a hotel room wit my ex, i woke up around midnight to go get something to eat and found my car door open, looked inside and my ipod was gone, pulled out my phone to call the cops and i see that i have 2 voicemail messages, not 2 missed calls but 2 voice mail messages of some dude talkin bout "yeah nikka i know you drive the burgundy lincoln, i know where you stay, you betta get the fukk out of columbia" and ect. I still have absolutely no idea who it is or what its about

- fast forward about a month after that my homie hit me and asked if i could pick him up from work and take him home, he lived down the street from where i lived when the initial drive by happened. I pick him up, we're riding down the street to his crib and i pass the gas station i always go to. As i'm drivin pass this nikka throws his hand up at me and i'm lookin thinkin to myself I don't know this dude. Then i look at the car he gets in, same car the chick i was fuccin before i got wit my ex from the hotel has. I turn at that corner and get stuck at the light on the next corner, i look in my rear view mirror and this nikka is behind me, wit the bytch i used to smash in the passanger, and he's pointing his trigger finger at me. I added 2 and 2 together and figured this had to be the nikka so i hopped out my car and called him out, he pointed a gun out the window so i just froze (my moms had been beggin me to stop taking my gun wit me everywhere i go, thats the only reason he caught me without mine), then he sped off and hit a couple of turns. My homeboy hopped out and ran so i spent a couple minutes tryin to find him, once i couldnt find him i decided to go to his crib to see if he made it there. I hope back in my whip and on my way to the homie's house I call the bytch's phone, she answers and gives the phone to the nikka. So i'm drivin down the street arguin wit the nikka when he drives up a side street, hops out, and lets like 4 shoots of at me. Situation got crazy cause the homie ran into my sister before i found him and he told her what happened, she called my moms so now i moms is blowin my phone up all frantic and shyt. My sister called the cops but they was on some bullshyt so i was str8 up bout to go to the bytch's momma's house and handle it myself but my sister took my keys and wouldnt let me go get my gun. I called the bytch's bestfriend tryin to get a name on the nikka, all she had was a first name, but she told me she knew for a fact that she didn't even meet him till after i stopped fukkin wit her so she don't know what his beef is. The bytch only being 19 still lived wit her moms and i knew the address so my moms googled and got her mom's phone number, i had met her moms a time or 2 and i knew she didn't play so when my moms told her what had just happened she SPAZZED THE fukk OUT, i don't know if she started hittin her or not but within a couple of seconds she was spillin everything she knew about the situation. According to the bytch she pointed my car out to him one day just talkin and i believe that part because the dumb bytch use to point nikkas out to me that she used to talk to without me even asking. Then she said he went thru her phone one day and found a bunch of dikk pics i sent her, didnt even ask if they were old or not, he just decided he wanted to beef wit me. Me and this nikka had never had words or even looked each other in the eye but yet it hurt his ego he didn't know what else to do but come shoot up my car.

This is why I tell all my younger heads be careful wit these hoes out chea cause you don't know who face she smilin in when she leave you and the way the fatherless nikkas are today they'll kill you ova some p*ssy that aint even there

damn breh, females can get u caught up in some bullshyt. keep it trill bruh, was ol girl a hoodrat?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
damn breh, females can get u caught up in some bullshyt. keep it trill bruh, was ol girl a hoodrat?

to be real nah i wouldn't label her a hoodrat, maybe a lost black female but she was a country girl, she from a small ass town bout half an hour from here and she grew up in a rural ass area, i've been to her moms crib, you cant even see the neighbors they so far off. Her moms kept her in line i will say that, she didnt play that stayin out late and being with a different dude everyday, all she really did was go to school and go to work, i remember her begging me to start coming by her house so her moms would be cool wit her being at my crib cause her moms was definitely not about her being in a bunch of different dudes faces. bytch was just young and impressionable, she had been out of high school like 4 months when i started fukkin her, she thought D-boys and shyt like that were cool

I won't lie though the p*ssy! :banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I was chased by car from Ensley to Titusville in Birmingham, Al by some nikkas with a SK.

I was running stop signs, red lights, all that trying to get away wondering when they was gonna let that rifle loose. They gave up chase though cause I was driving crazy as shyt to keep my wig in one piece :whew:

:laff:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I got shot at during an armed robbery. Me and my noy was on bikes at midnight riding across crack blocks with backpacks on. I can only guess the robbers thought they could catch some hustlin nikkas slippin. We were brokes, tho. My boy was one of them hand to mouth nikkas that sold crack two days a week, made a few benjies then spent it all up. Broke like I said. I washed dished at Denny's. nikkas was under a street light with a mask on and a pistol drawn but he pulled out waay too early. We were at least 50 feet away. We ran and I heard gunshots. My dude said like four other nikkas came running up and they were shooting at us like a firing squad.

That was my divorce from the streets. I don't think I been outside at that time of night in the hood on foot or bicycle since. I used to walk around the more CAC areas until Zimmerman made it legal to assasinate nikkas... and I don't live in FL

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I got shot in the shoulder blade june of 1998. It was a lil 22 or 25 the bullet is still lodged in my muscle tissue. I didnt even see who shot me I heard the sound, looked at my fingers twitching :wtf: and then noticed a smoking hole in my shirt. Then the blood came out like a water fountain. I took my shirt off and ppl started coming out to see if i was alright they called the ambulance. i started to get really sleepy then this old lady started slapping me. they said from the blood loss i was on the verge of passing out. the police got there first and was like :ufdup::birdman: who shot you? I really didnt know. But long story short I was only in the hospital for a day i came home and people were treating me like tupac. i thank god it could have be worse. but being on bed rest for a whole month let me know who my real friends were some so called homies never came to visit :pacspit:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
-Got in a fight with my brother and got stabbed in the leg with a fork. shyt hit me in the shin and just poked out. Bled a lot too.

-Hanging on the block with like 15 other nikkas in front of the spot. Some nikkas came and did a driveby on us. They let off a gang of shots and nobody got hit. After that we just went to the backyard amd kept hanging out for the rest of the night.

-Got caught slipping on the way home from school once. Some grown ass nikka from 60's and his homie tried to test his knockout on my homeboy. I ran up to get down and dude pulled the burner on me. Had it point blank at my head. He talked shot to me and me go home.

-I got grazed on my right leg. I was 16/17 and dude walked up on me and my homeboy while we were trying to steal his car. He was trying to murder us.

-Got caught slipping when i was 15 while coming from popeyes chicken off of Fig and Manchester. nikka took my bike, my chicken and like $8 in change. The bike was stolen, that was karma so I wasn't tripping on that, $8 ain't nothing, but I was hurt about the chicken.

-My brother got shot in the back of the head when some nikkas tried to rob him one night. He ended up sending one of the dudes to the hospital with a punctured lung after stomping him in the chest. My brother was lucky that them nikkas only had a 22 , bad aim and the bullet got slowed down by going thru some glass first. All it did was bust his head to the white meat and gave him a concussion. Hell, that nikka was drunk and didn't notice that he was shot until he got home. That's probably one of the reason my brother so religious now.