Have y'all seen this Black American flag?

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
images

This flag works just fine.

God bless it :wow:
1:19

Fannie Lou Hamer: 'The flag is drenched with our blood', from 'The Heritage of Slavery' - 1968

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Black American heritage flag:

Juneteenth flag:

5eeca3dfaef70.image.jpg
This the flag I saw flying in someone’s yard out here in College Park. It looked nice. I’m going to order one for my crib, and get my pop to put one in front of my parents crib. He lives in a white neighborhood, so I know he’ll get questions from the neighbors. I’m in a black neighborhood, so hopefully it’ll encourage others around me.

I rock with the most common American flag as well, so I’ll probably cop that as well

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’m starting to see people driving around with the pan-African flag.

1200px-Flag_of_the_UNIA.svg.png

Also, if you’re in Chicago, drive down Jeffrey between 87th and 85th street, almost every house on both sides of the street got the Pan African flag up. shyt swells me up with so much pride it almost brings me to tears. I’m getting a flag for my car.

I see that flag out here from time to time, I’m good on it tho.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I remember when word of the heritage flag started spreading, the same “ADOS” weirdos who swear we’ve never had cultural pride or identity we’re talking against it

“Our flag is the AMERICAN flag :ufdup:

:mjlol: be the first to talk about Pan Africanism ‘lumping us in with everyone black’ but were straight up lumping us in with literally any and everyone American
Uhhh, well we are American. You’re called an American as soon as you leave these borders.