Have y'all seen this Black American flag?

invalid

Banned
Daps
@invalid IT WAS ON THE OFFICIAL UNIA SITE UNTIL THEY WIPED IT (RECENTLY)
Luckily, we have the wayback machine:
UNIA ACL HISTORY: THE RED, BLACK, AND GREEN

Alternatively, it has been explained by journalist Charles Mowbray White that Garvey proposed the colours for the following reasons: "Garvey said red because of sympathy for the 'Reds of the world', and the Green their sympathy for the Irish in their fight for freedom, and the Black- [for] the Negro."[

This is page 34 and 35 of the 1921 UNIA Catechism.

markup-16840205762358713085345422447965-jpg.png

16840206201471053120865899450480.jpg

The imagery here is of Ethiopia. And just like the national anthem, the flag's original conception was probably modeled after Ethiopia, as I stated here.

Additionally, if the conception of the Pan-African flag was influenced by the Ethiopian flag, whose colors were red, yellow, and green, and which influenced a good number of other African National flags, I have a hard time accepting that the original meaning of the green symbolized associations with Ireland.

Ethiopian Flag

Flag_of_Ethiopia.png

And all the flags it inspired.

EFayXIpWkAIj_yf.jpg

Here is a link to a copy of the 1921 UNIA catechism for you to look through:

As far as I'm concerned, this is the official authority on the Pan-African Flag. So if anyone would like to make any assertions about "what is or what isn't", back up your assertions/opinions out of here.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is page 34 and 35 of the 1921 UNIA Catechism.

markup-16840205762358713085345422447965-jpg.png

16840206201471053120865899450480.jpg

The imagery here is of Ethiopia. And just like the national anthem, the flag's original conception was probably modeled after Ethiopia, as I stated here.

Ethiopian Flag

Flag_of_Ethiopia.png

And all the flags it inspired.

EFayXIpWkAIj_yf.jpg

Here is a link to a copy of the 1921 UNIA catechism for you to look through:

As far as I'm concerned, this is the official authority on the Pan-African Flag. So if anyone would like to make any assertions about "what is or what isn't", back up your assertions/opinions out of here.
That sounds good but my source was from the official site and no, the ethiopian flag does not resemble the IRISH INSPIRED Unia flag. His IRISH last name and IRISH inspired hall, along with his IRISH INSPIRED communications render your argument null and void.
"making fetch happen" is keeping that charlatan's IRISH INSPIRED flag in rotation. Keep it in Jamaica and away from the Big Boy's table aka USA business.
Lil boys do lil boy things like scam and die broke in England.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That sounds good but my source was from the official site and no, the ethiopian flag does not resemble the IRISH INSPIRED Unia flag. His IRISH last name and IRISH inspired hall, along with his IRISH INSPIRED communications render your argument null and void.
"making fetch happen" is keeping that charlatan's IRISH INSPIRED flag in rotation. Keep it in Jamaica and away from the Big Boy's table aka USA business.
Lil boys do lil boy things like scam and die broke in England.

Why do you not just come straight out and say how you really feel?
Everybody positive from the Caribbean you tear down
In the most disrespectful ways

Disrespect that not even wite people do
I say just get to it and say how you really feel
We "men" right?

Let it all out

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you not just come straight out and say how you really feel?
Everybody positive from the Caribbean you tear down
In the most disrespectful ways

Disrespect that not even wite people do
I say just get to it and say how you really feel
We "men" right?

Let it all out
He loved Klan members and Eugenicists, frauded Blk Americans out of $730,000 in a time of EXTREME duress and poverty.
He did nothing but TALK A GOOD GAME and TAKE MONEY.