Have y'all seen this Black American flag?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I remember when word of the heritage flag started spreading, the same “ADOS” weirdos who swear we’ve never had cultural pride or identity we’re talking against it

“Our flag is the AMERICAN flag :ufdup:

:mjlol: be the first to talk about Pan Africanism ‘lumping us in with everyone black’ but were straight up lumping us in with literally any and everyone American

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
images

This flag works just fine.

God bless it :wow:

invalid

Banned
Daps
It’s growing with whom? Because out of the two or three years y’all have been growing it’s failed to attract any significant black voice with influence. Why is the most significant names attached to y’all cultural/political movement still Carnell and Nasheed? And both are wholly inadequate.

Still no significant voices I see.:ehh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
When y'all get done finalizing the flag..

We can get to work on the nation state for Black Americans that the flag will represent.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Saw the Juneteenth flag in the middle of a college park neighborhood the other day. It was beautiful. I then laughed and said, whoever is from that house must post on the coli lol.

My dad has an American flag flying in front of his house in the Sipp. My uncle does too in front of his house in Chapel Hill.