Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lemme drop some anectodal wisdom OP

I approach women... or at least I did when I was single. But even as outgoing and social as I was, I STILL got approached way more than I approached them.

If you looking at a fine nikka and waiting for him to approach you, the problem might be that he's getting so much attention that he's just not interested. :ld:

It's 2016, the women who are really about that life are out there getting what they want if approaching is completely out of the question, you betteh be eye fukkin the shyte out of them.:whoo:

But to answer your original question, yes of course. Men approach women waaaaaaaay less now than ever.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
It's the trickle down effect of social media and online dating

Most of this generation is comfortable interfacing through apps or texts.

If you're an 80s baby its so easy to get jawns with approaching and initiating simple convo because most of their peers can't do that.

1. They can't step with confidence

2. Struggle holding a real conversation (can't make eye contact)

3. Can't stay off their phone. (That's whether they're checking it or taking pics)

The opposite side of the game is women are suffering from histrionic personality disorder at an all time high.

The Snapchatting and constant Instagraming has gotten to their egos in ways unimaginable. They (the majority) aren't what they propagate online (angling, makeup + filters, and selfies) therefore, if you see them in reality they struggle communicating as well out fear of being exposed stemming from enhanced insecurities (catfishing)

The ultimate deception.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus guys with options that you find attractive, and hope approach you, won't sweat you like that.

If I've got 2 dimes and 3 averages on my phone, the so called 7 (6) sitting across from me on the train may get a :ehh: and I'll go about my day because I'm good already.

Got to put your bid in.

This whole sentence was gold. But the underlined was crisp. I see you.

:lolbron:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
that's true tho.... i see a lot of nikkas dissing... but it's true

the problem is... 99% of the time, it's posted by a bad apple, who ain't about shyt either

but we ALL know.. that smart, funny, great job having, no kids having, certified dime, who is about to make you wait until marriage to hit, cause she is a legit virgin

is NOT gonna get hollered at, like that slutty ass bytch in the club, grinding up on his dikk, telling him to get a telly for the night, cause she horny off that molly

to use two extremes of course
Y'all gotta stop with this nonsense. Now "dimes" don't get approached?

Superstar
Daps
I was talking to a young boy the other day and he was basically saying a lot of his peers are having virtual relations..

I'm like :childplease:

How can you have any kind of relation without feeling or intimacy?

He said two people face chatting and talking dirty to each other is becoming a growing phenomena among millennials.....

All I could do was :dahell:

The game is changing brehs.. Right before our eyes

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
OP do you go anywhere? Like events, bars, lounges, festivals, happy hours etc... That's usually where I get approached (and can approach a man if I'm interested). Plus it's a lot easier and more comfortable to have a conversation

And online dating is annoying but I know a couple of women who have found boyfriends from it and they're in their 30's. If all else fells you may want to give in and try that.

And don't listen to any guy in here telling you to settle.
:mjlol:

:mjpls:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're not being approached than you're not attractive

Sorry :yeshrug:

Yeah... if NO ONE is approaching you as you say, then you aren't a 7...

I don't know any women I consider a 7 or above who could honestly with a straight face say that no man is approaching her.

OP probably the type that goes to work and home and that's it. She needs a social life

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
with the white woman? yes, yes i do

oh, now it's allegedly. im a woman, verified. a washed duck in fact.

how am i masquerading as a man? i have an attractive man in my avy, just like some of the men have attractive women.
Oh so it's just white women now? Tell that to black women on tumblr and twitter.

Superstar
Daps
If you're not being approached than you're not attractive

Sorry :yeshrug:

Nah..

these youngins are scoping jawns out in person only to follow them on IG and hit them with a DM

Game done changed.... Crazy part is.. I think it's changed for the worse

It's 20 times easier to mislead someone now..

and it stems from the ego, low self-esteem, and insecurites

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's the trickle down effect of social media and online dating

Most of this generation is comfortable interfacing through apps or texts.

If you're an 80s baby its so easy to get jawns with approaching and initiating simple convo because most of their peers can't do that.

1. They can't step with confidence

2. Struggle holding a real conversation (can't make eye contact)

3. Can't stay off their phone. (That's whether they're checking it or taking pics)

The opposite side of the game is women are suffering from histrionic personality disorder at an all time high.

The Snapchatting and constant Instagraming has gotten to their egos in ways unimaginable. They (the majority) aren't what they propagate online (angling, makeup + filters, and selfies) therefore, if you see them in reality they struggle communicating as well out fear of being exposed stemming from enhanced insecurities (catfishing)

The ultimate deception.
Damn son rep.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
blame women for calling it street harassment

also get up and approach a man instead of waiting for him to talk to you. i thought yall was equal?
This is where so many people are simple minded.

A cat isn't expected to do what a dog does, yet and still, they both EQUALLY share the right to live.