Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
@OP - you realise these guys could just be busy, right? London isn't exactly a quiet village. Just like girls who don't show interest aren't being spiteful, same goes for dudes.

:umad:

You're actually the most heated one ITT. This post has that "I'll try and play it off as being funny, but I'm actually mad AF" vibe. Even your language is emotional :russ:

nikka, I'm not heated. You are the ones feeling some type of way about a meme :mjlol: You replied to me, not the other way around

You were the one pressed about a meme posted by a random bytch on a forum.

You could have easily ignored my post, sis.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
i'll give you the same advice i'd give a man who wasn't approached by women but wants them: do the approaching yourself :francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
Men never went up to women randomly all that heavily, its been more of a pop culture trope than a reality.
Attractive women who see a lot of men everyday (retail and food service) get hit on more than your average woman just by sheer numbers, and they tend to be the ones who are most vocal about it.
If you want a guy, talk to him, sitting around hoping someone is going to swoop in and sweep you off your feet is ridiculous.
Its like these Coli brehs who think just because they graduate and a get a job that women are going to come out of the woodwork and fall all over their laps.
If you want something, you have to actually go for it.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Plus guys with options that you find attractive, and hope approach you, won't sweat you like that.

If I've got 2 dimes and 3 averages on my phone, the so called 7 (6) sitting across from me on the train may get a :ehh: and I'll go about my day because I'm good already.

Got to put your bid in.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

honestly, just go up to a guy and tell him how u really feel

this is one thing i dont really get about females, if u see a guy u want or want to get to know just go up to him and see what hes about

yes "some" men feel like approaching women outside is long

guys have to tred carefully talking with some woman, could be a feminist, could be a lesbo or might not just be interested

why talk to a female, and fail and be embarrassed when the guy can just look down on his phone or go home and watch p0rn happily ?

females u need to start putting in that werk , if u see a guy and feel him, go for it, whats the worst that can happen?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
To add: just like with the million nice guy threads nikkas make here complaining and insulting black women you need to address your fustrations from a place of self accountability instead of entitlement. How you gonna blame men not being attracted to you/approaching you entirely on men and then ask men for advice on your woes :heh:?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I knew a fakkit would get upset. I'm not waiting. I'm good breh. Unlike a lot of the TLR population, I don't complain nor have problems what so ever with the opposite sex :queen:
This is true, got a nikka ordering food for you and I don't even live in the same state:noah:.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
y'all deemed it harassment. no use in potential rejection AND criminal charges approaching you.:manny:

lies

youre reaching the proper desperation stage

once u hit 35 and if your still single were gonna get a different type of thread from u....a angry feminist thread , so i suggest u settle for a little less ans stop chasing good looking guys.....u may feel your entitled to a 9 but u should shoot for a 5 with potential to have a decent career

standards are too high, ignore me at your own risk....that clock is ticking and eris or however u spell his name aint coming ....not too many ppl win the waiting game in life ...u just gotta get it whats available and turn it into what u want...ideal situations are only ideas...thats gospel....
:camby:

86892416fbb9d9b9b790258a0d1b5d71.jpg

dang im a rotten apple

Men never went up to women randomly all that heavily, its been more of a pop culture trope than a reality.

are you from a black urban area? yes they always have.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Attractive women who see a lot of men everyday (retail and food service) get hit on more than your average woman just by sheer numbers, and they tend to be the ones who are most vocal about it.
If you want a guy, talk to him, sitting around hoping someone is going to swoop in and sweep you off your feet is ridiculous.
Its like these Coli brehs who think just because they graduate and a get a job that women are going to come out of the woodwork and fall all over their laps.
If you want something, you have to actually go for it.
When you're right ...