Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Edit: He was legal.

:rudy:

You can't twiddle your thumbs waiting for them to approach you. More than likely in a big city like London you have to garner someone's attention because people are so busy. You can't be afraid to introduce yourself to a dude, you're 28.

In London they arrested a White Man for allegedly sticking his finger/dikk up a Woman's vagina while fully clothed in a split second during passing commute in a subway entrance where hundreds of people were around them :ld: If you don't believe me look it up: Commuter who walked past actress at Waterloo station cleared of 'bizarre' sex assault claim

Apparently he had such cunning skill and premature ejaculation that he was able to come inside her in a matter of milliseconds in passing while wiring his 6 foot long invisible string dikk molecularly through the pores of her cotton panties. :ld:

In 2016 White Men are being hung from the gallows over dreams Women are having of rape due to their own warped fantasies and sexual frustrations and hypocrisies. So do you think a Black Man wants to really risk his life in murky legal territory especially if he's not a UK citizen to approach Women in a public place where Cameras are watching everywhere - Those same cameras that could relieve him of guilt of a serious felony crime but implicate him for a lesser charge (simply because he's interacting with her and present) which would have the same devastating effect on a Black youth's employment in a racist CAC dominated country:mjpls:

The problem is Black Women are coddled by Master and their mind doesn't go this far, yall live in a dream world. The more success a Black man obtains the more he has to look over his shoulder for would be CACs to take him down. And he knows a Black Woman could throw him under the bus at any given moment. Yet isn't it strikingly odd (while I don't condone this shyt) that a Black Man with a CAC Woman usually has far less damage and much more leeway (See O.J. or in a less extreme case - Tiger) to his image when it's a White Woman? How many golfers would still refer to Tiger as "revered" and a "legend" and treat him with respect if his Wife was Black that he cheated on? :youngsabo: There is an active agenda to divide us and yall are being used as pawns and willingly allow yourselves to be apart of the system en masse. So even if you individually don't subscribe to the Master your brehettes in arms do - And therefore the rule applies to you as well.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about you're living in the CAC Matrix and you need to get with the program. Period. :sas1:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

In London they arrested a White Man for allegedly sticking his finger/dikk up a Woman's vagina while fully clothed in a split second during passing commute in a subway entrance where hundreds of people were around them :ld: If you don't believe me look it up: Commuter who walked past actress at Waterloo station cleared of 'bizarre' sex assault claim

Apparently he had such cunning skill and premature ejaculation that he was able to come inside her in a matter of milliseconds in passing while wiring his 6 foot long invisible string dikk molecularly through the pores of her cotton panties. :ld:

In 2016 White Men are being hung from the gallows over dreams Women are having of rape due to their own warped fantasies and sexual frustrations and hypocrisies. So do you think a Black Man wants to really risk his life in murky legal territory especially if he's not a UK citizen to approach Women in a public place where Cameras are watching everywhere - Those same cameras that could relieve him of guilt of a serious felony crime but implicate him for a lesser charge (simply because he's interacting with her and present) which would have the same devastating effect on a Black youth's employment in a racist CAC dominated country:mjpls:

The problem is Black Women are coddled by Master and their mind doesn't go this far, yall live in a dream world. The more success a Black man obtains the more he has to look over his shoulder for would be CACs to take him down. And he knows a Black Woman could throw him under the bus at any given moment. Yet isn't it strikingly odd (while I don't condone this shyt) that a Black Man with a CAC Woman usually has far less damage and much more leeway (See O.J. or in a less extreme case - Tiger) to his image when it's a White Woman? How many golfers would still refer to Tiger as "revered" and a "legend" and treat him with respect if his Wife was Black that he cheated on? :youngsabo: There is an active agenda to divide us and yall are being used as pawns and willingly allow yourselves to be apart of the system en masse. So even if you individually don't subscribe to the Master your brehettes in arms do - And therefore the rule applies to you as well.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about you're living in the CAC Matrix and you need to get with the program. Period. :sas1:
Are you on ROK?

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
You can't twiddle your thumbs waiting for them to approach you. More than likely in a big city like London you have to garner someone's attention because people are so busy. You can't be afraid to introduce yourself to a dude, you're 28.

London is one of the fastest cities in the world, can't be blinking at strangers on the train when everybody is about business first thing in the morning.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Yeah... if NO ONE is approaching you as you say, then you aren't a 7...

I don't know any women I consider a 7 or above who could honestly with a straight face say that no man is approaching her.

OP probably the type that goes to work and home and that's it. She needs a social life

:mjcry:this might be it.

7s don't struggle.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's because you are probably in the dead zone. There is a point where a woman looks too good and superficial so dudes are intimidated because they assume she gets approached constantly. Then there are women who are unattractive and dudes don't feel like it's worth pursuing them because IG has distorted their image of women.

So you have to be smack dead in the middle or look like you just wanna fukk. But dudes don't really want something in the middle because when they saw you, a supposed 7, chances are they saw a 9 earlier. You're fukked. Just start approaching dudes :yeshrug:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Listen brehs,

if you're on of those sites stay incognito (low key as shyt)

If you aren't on them you're going to eat times 20... It's intriguing for people (especially young women) to find out you aren't on any of them at a time when literally almost everyone is..

It's easier to move without all the distractions.. STILL I caution you to screen the jawns (if they use them) because their options have increased 10 fold... it's also given people the platform to be deceptive in ways unimaginable

don't play yourself

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Are you on ROK?

Nah I used to be in that Manosphere shyt heavy like 2 years ago. But a lot of it applies to Black Men differently.

I did learn though that White Men are being emasculated and attacked pretty bad in the media in UK and Canada. They are getting a small taste of what it's like to be Black, essentially leered at because they are a Man and have a penis similar to how we are leered at due to the color of our skin. USA is next.

Some of them get more humble and relate to us better Man to Man but others become even more racist and conservative. They aren't intelligent or nuanced enough to do any better.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

You have issues breh.