Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
Do somethin' different. Standin' around, hopin' a dude talks to you not workin'? Try approachin'.

Just like us, you have to work with what you have. Some of us are good lookin', some are in shape, some are funny, smart, wealthy, etc. What works for the wealthy dude may not work for the funny dude.

It sounds like you've been relyin' on your 7 looks & signals. Not workin'? Try usin' other traits. Are you a conversationalist? Funny? Smart? Experienced? Interestin'?

And where are you lookin' to meet men? Clubs/bars? Not workin'? Try events/locations that interest you. Are you into the arts? Politics? Readin'? Wine? Coffee? Workin' out? Do those things. Not only are you more likely to meet someone with similar interest, you have more to talk about.

And men are not intimidated by women. Stop blamin' the men that are not approachin' you and concentrate on improvin' yourself. What are YOU doin' or not doin'?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
first off... we need a pic... women always talk of how they look.. but with no evidence, we not hearing that shyt... and evidence is not hearsay from what others say

but lets just say you are that 7.... are you in places that people approach? bars, clubs, lounges, social settings?

do you seem approachable? you smile at a man you like? or are you there with the permanent scowl on your face?

are you surrounded by your girls all the time? no man wants to try and run up on 6 women to get at 1 girl

i mean you naming all this shyt that men are doing... yet unless you walking up on them checking their phone, you have no idea if that's what they are doing or not..

most my friends who doing all that online, are doing it offline too.. really the only ones not doing a damn thing, are men with no confidence who fear rejection.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
86892416fbb9d9b9b790258a0d1b5d71.jpg
that's true tho.... i see a lot of nikkas dissing... but it's true

the problem is... 99% of the time, it's posted by a bad apple, who ain't about shyt either

but we ALL know.. that smart, funny, great job having, no kids having, certified dime, who is about to make you wait until marriage to hit, cause she is a legit virgin

is NOT gonna get hollered at, like that slutty ass bytch in the club, grinding up on his dikk, telling him to get a telly for the night, cause she horny off that molly

to use two extremes of course

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No, I get approached almost everytime I leave the house. This young'em approached me the other day. I told him he was too young. Of course he didn't care. :comeon: I was extra nice b/c I thought about thecoli and how ya'll have memories of being rejected at 12 y/o. :pachaha:Don't wanna traumatize anyone's kid.

Edit: He was legal.