Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
You might give off of a snobby vibe. I see guys approaching semi regularly. I only approach when I see a girl staring or trying to get close to me.

You shouldn't be scared to approach especially considering the current climate. You don't have to throw yourself at a dude but just a nod and a smile can be the encouragement that he needed.

I don't get females. You guys complain and act crazy when men approach you. Then when we don't approach you it's also a problem?

Don't try and figure them out, just entertain the ones that aren't stupid and continue to ignore the ones that act hypocritical and dumb.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Take a trip to Africa, get the ALL the paperwork done. Problem solved.

You have European women going to Kenya to get their groove back just for sex. I'm absolutely certain you can find an educated formidable cat on the continent for that long term. :martin:

The problem is Women don't have testosterone so you can't expect them to take initiative unless it's a group-think "You Go GRRLLL" type follow the leader situation which is:

- Random girl has funny idea to go to ________
- Idea is kicked around by 10 different friends over 10 different months until finally they all come together and say you know what bytch that's a great idea Let's Go :gladbron: TOMORROW

This is how Women make decisions it's never direct and all based on inferences and 3rd party approval and input. :comeon:

Most of those fat old white whale 55+ british women are there on encouragement from their fellow lonely female compatriots. And many go as an old fart retired "spring break" or in UK they call it "extended holiday" when it really should be called "the desperate search for an XL dikk that can get through and stroke my p*ssy through my fat rolls" :gag:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I feel for these young dudes, there are just too many conflicting messages. Media out there scaring women like they're 30sec away from sexual assault at any given time. Then these young dudes try to approach and get blown up by gassed up FB and IG girls. I can't blame them for being like "fukk it" and leaving it be. I'll be the first to admit I wasn't even struggling with girls, but there's been a complete change in dynamics since 25. I get approached much more and have MANY more options just from being educated, fit and witty. I just don't have to approach anymore. Don't get it twisted, I'm not swimming in girls but they come to me now :takedat:. Besides, you might think you're giving signals, but most dudes aren't in tune with them like that. I know I'm not.

Finally - don't listen to your "a man gets too intimidated when a woman approaches them" friends with that BS. It's been my experience that they probably more came across as obnoxious and got shut down, so they claim they're intimidating.

Lmao it's 2016 and these girls wanna sit around and be saved. Who comes up with this nonsense? "I'm too great, that's why I'm alone!" :russ:
Grown adults scared to even say something to a man but expects the world of men :mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP do you go anywhere? Like events, bars, lounges, festivals, happy hours etc... That's usually where I get approached (and can approach a man if I'm interested). Plus it's a lot easier and more comfortable to have a conversation

And online dating is annoying but I know a couple of women who have found boyfriends from it and they're in their 30's. If all else fells you may want to give in and try that.

And don't listen to any guy in here telling you to settle.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
86892416fbb9d9b9b790258a0d1b5d71.jpg
The arrogance :mjlol:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't have posted it if I would have known you guys would have act like bytches about it :laff:

And you probably one of them millions of nikkas on here who bytch about women wanting bad boys :mjlol:

The audacity of me to post that meme in a sub forum of men who complains about women everyday, b
Can we get one thread that doesnt involve people personally insulting each other? Jeez man.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
post pics or get these negs..:camby:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.

What signs are you giving guys? Are you giving brief eye contacmt a smirk, a glance back...what?..

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
U sound naive op, no man owes u shyt nor has to approach u. Like others said Change yo surroundings, stop waiting and actually go up to guys u like and tlk to them (most dudes thirsty so u have a small chance of rejection). in all honesty a pic wld help but ur obviously not comfortable posting one.