Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
86892416fbb9d9b9b790258a0d1b5d71.jpg

:comeon:

:mjlol:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius

I wouldn't have posted it if I would have known you guys would have act like bytches about it :laff:

And you probably one of them millions of nikkas on here who bytch about women wanting bad boys :mjlol:

The audacity of me to post that meme in a sub forum of men who complains about women everyday, b

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I wouldn't have posted it if I would have known you guys would have act like bytches about it :laff:

And you probably one of them millions of nikkas on here who bytch about women wanting bad boys :mjlol:

The audacity of me to post that meme in a sub forum of men who complains about women everyday, b

The meme was stupid and people are reacting to said stupidity. There's no need to type all these paragraphs and start throwing insults around. Grow up.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps

u sound insecure

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.

If you in a major city in the northeast, they actually have laws where they lock up dudes for not being attractive. :dead: yes, as in actual handcuffs.

I still get a few numbers a week from women, just that the way society is going, illogical ideologies are being forced to be the norm. Sad that how bad communication between men and women has gotten.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
@OP - you realise these guys could just be busy, right? London isn't exactly a quiet village. Just like girls who don't show interest aren't being spiteful, same goes for dudes.
Your problem not mine. You guys act like bytches. Always outrage by the smallest of shyt :laff: Besides, everyday dudes on here reiterate the same shyt, just vice versa, on how women overlook good guys. The fukk is your problem about a meme posted by a random bytch on a forum. That's mad sus

:umad:

You're actually the most heated one ITT. This post has that "I'll try and play it off as being funny, but I'm actually mad AF" vibe. Even your language is emotional :russ:

Cake

Banned
Daps
You might give off of a snobby vibe. I see guys approaching semi regularly. I only approach when I see a girl staring or trying to get close to me.

You shouldn't be scared to approach especially considering the current climate. You don't have to throw yourself at a dude but just a nod and a smile can be the encouragement that he needed.

I don't get females. You guys complain and act crazy when men approach you. Then when we don't approach you it's also a problem?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
In NYC approach is limited for a variety of reasons, and usually that nikka that approach you is jobless or got a B.S. job where he has the time and luxury to approach Women in most of his free time.

It's a different dynamic up here, and generally because of psychopathic slashers and shyt most Women do not care for that cold approach stuff up here.

I generally don't recommend it in general. It's like cold calling. It's 2016, stop fukking cold calling.

For some dudes (the 1 out of 5 that actually find it useful) Tinder, SoulSwype = Marketing Automation and CRM Databases (Look it up). It's the future.