Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
y'all deemed it harassment. no use in potential rejection AND criminal charges approaching you.:manny:
Pretty much

At one point it was almost like women were purposely just rejecting nikkas just to say they did.

I'll approach if I see interest but other than that I let them chicks be.

Also hardly go anywhere except work or gym. Don't shyt where I eat and I usually don't want to bother women at the gym

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
86892416fbb9d9b9b790258a0d1b5d71.jpg
keep waiting :lolbron:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I feel for these young dudes, there are just too many conflicting messages. Media out there scaring women like they're 30sec away from sexual assault at any given time. Then these young dudes try to approach and get blown up by gassed up FB and IG girls. I can't blame them for being like "fukk it" and leaving it be. I'll be the first to admit I wasn't even struggling with girls, but there's been a complete change in dynamics since 25. I get approached much more and have MANY more options just from being educated, fit and witty. I just don't have to approach anymore. Don't get it twisted, I'm not swimming in girls but they come to me now :takedat:. Besides, you might think you're giving signals, but most dudes aren't in tune with them like that. I know I'm not.

Finally - don't listen to your "a man gets too intimidated when a woman approaches them" friends with that BS. It's been my experience that they probably more came across as obnoxious and got shut down, so they claim they're intimidating.

Lmao it's 2016 and these girls wanna sit around and be saved. Who comes up with this nonsense? "I'm too great, that's why I'm alone!" :russ:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I feel for these young dudes, there are just too many conflicting messages. Media out there scaring women like they're 30sec away from sexual assault at any given time. Then these young dudes try to approach and get blown up by gassed up FB and IG girls. I can't blame them for being like "fukk it" and leaving it be. I'll be the first to admit I wasn't even struggling with girls, but there's been a complete change in dynamics since 25. I get approached much more and have MANY more options just from being educated, fit and witty. I just don't have to approach anymore. Don't get it twisted, I'm not swimming in girls but they come to me now :takedat:. Besides, you might think you're giving signals, but most dudes aren't in tune with them like that. I know I'm not.

Finally - don't listen to your "a man gets too intimidated when a woman approaches them" friends with that BS. It's been my experience that they probably more came across as obnoxious and got shut down, so they claim they're intimidating.

Lmao it's 2016 and these girls wanna sit around and be saved. Who comes up with this nonsense? "I'm too great, that's why I'm alone!" :russ:

Your problem not mine. You guys act like bytches. Always outrage by the smallest of shyt :laff: Besides, everyday dudes on here reiterate the same shyt, just vice versa, on how women overlook good guys. The fukk is your problem about a meme posted by a random bytch on a forum. That's mad sus

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
i wish i had this problem :why:

it might be the culture of where you live op, bc in NY dudes do not pass up the opportunity to chat you up, no matter how inappropriate or inconveniencing it may be

they're very direct and very aggressive, their attitude is a gift and a curse
:skip:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
So it's better to sit there and stare at me, then watch me walk away. Dumb logic to me.

Ok, you ain't entitled to every guy you find attractive that looks at you. Men who have girls look, I looked at 10 this morning. Put yourself in New environments, because it sounds like your blaming men who have no idea what your thinking about and are going about their day.

Other girls here have said they get approached so you might need to look in the mirror at your flaws, and turn your '7' into an 8. I can't help you without pics but hey. It ain't brehs fault..:francis: