Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Yall put too
Much emphasis on shyt.

yall want to move in after 3 months, if you are super fine then we gotta deal
With 1000 nikkas hollering at you if you a real
Woman you wouldnt even be out there like
That to
Get exposure but also most fine women weigh their
Options , you not staying down with a
Normal
Guy when you can be on a boat with some one else

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It's because you are probably in the dead zone. There is a point where a woman looks too good and superficial so dudes are intimidated because they assume she gets approached constantly. Then there are women who are unattractive and dudes don't feel like it's worth pursuing them because IG has distorted their image of women.

So you have to be smack dead in the middle or look like you just wanna fukk. But dudes don't really want something in the middle because when they saw you, a supposed 7, chances are they saw a 9 earlier. You're fukked. Just start approaching dudes :yeshrug:
:ohhh:sooo much wisdom:takedat:

Daps
OK I'm gonna try to answer all the questions in one. I live in London and work in central central London. I have chatted up guys, I make an effort when going out. I'm usually walking alone running errands at work. I hope I look approachable but clearly not as I never get approached. Even in the tube where there is no choice but to look in someone's face, I don't get chatted up there either. I didn't post a pic because this isn't an advertisement. Also when a woman chats a guy up, guys automatically think she wants to fukk. Don't get it twisted I do wanna fukk, but this isn't a movie I'm not meeting Wednesday and fukking on Thursday. I didn't want to online date because I know ya'll feast off that and won't take me seriously. Ppl are always shocked that I'm single and I'm sitting here tryna figure out which cat I may have to adopt.

You live in England. There's the problem, men in England are shy. Emma Watson actually talked about that in an article in reference to differences between English and American men

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Dudes are pussies. fukk a IG, i'm doing shyt in real life. All this "let me get your IG and i'll holla" is for soft dudes" :camby:
Yeah the waiting part and too many flakes when it comes to social media and online dating

In real life

There's a automatic connection or no connection

No time invested .

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:pachaha:

If i was spitting game at a chick and she gave me this reaction back
7295.jpg

I would come to Coli and post about how women aint shyt brehs :mjcry:
LOL
I make sure I let people down politely... I'm not unnecessarily mean unless folks keep pressing after I've declined.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You just want to be seen at this point fam. Its dudes saying she must not look as good as she claims and other stuff. Don't know what you talking about outside of you wanting attention like a chick right about now. Smfh

I'm right. You just annoyed I'm pointing it out. That other thread was 95% filled with male feminists slinging insults. This thread has a couple cats doing that but it's mostly helpful posts handling her with kid gloves. Even your tone and attitude in here is completely different than you was in that other thread :mjpls: I know why there's a disparity :mjlol: I'm just pointing it out.