Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
youre reaching the proper desperation stage

once u hit 35 and if your still single were gonna get a different type of thread from u....a angry feminist thread , so i suggest u settle for a little less ans stop chasing good looking guys.....u may feel your entitled to a 9 but u should shoot for a 5 with potential to have a decent career
:russ: going for the jugular like always

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah... if NO ONE is approaching you as you say, then you aren't a 7...

I don't know any women I consider a 7 or above who could honestly with a straight face say that no man is approaching her.

OP probably the type that goes to work and home and that's it. She needs a social life

Yeah, the issue is social. The default reaction always seems to be "maybe Im not hot enough" but that's not the problem. Even if a girl is a 3, there are a huge population of guys from 1-5 that would accept her physically.

If she isn't getting approached, she is either subconsciously telling people not to approach her or she's not putting herself in any kind of situation where people could approach her.

One girl walks into Starbucks, stares at her phone while she is in line, orders her drink with no small talk to the cashier, stares at her phone more while her drink is being prepared, then takes her drink and walks out.

Another girl walks into Starbucks and tells the girl next to her in line that she likes her jacket. When she gets to the front of the line, she smiles and engages the cashier in some conversation. She stands and waits for her drink and maybe softly hums a new song she likes, then gets her drink and thanks the person and smiles.

Girl 1 wonders why no one ever notices her, Girl 2 thinks finding guys is easy.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Nah..

these youngins are scoping jawns out in person only to follow them on IG and hit them with a DM

Game done changed.... Crazy part is.. I think it's changed for the worse

It's 20 times easier to mislead someone now..

and it stems from the ego, low self-esteem, and insecurites

Dudes are pussies. fukk a IG, i'm doing shyt in real life. All this "let me get your IG and i'll holla" is for soft dudes" :camby:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the issue is social. The default reaction always seems to be "maybe Im not hot enough" but that's not the problem. Even if a girl is a 3, there are a huge population of guys from 1-5 that would accept her physically.

If she isn't getting approached, she is either subconsciously telling people not to approach her or she's not putting herself in any kind of situation where people could approach her.

One girl walks into Starbucks, stares at her phone while she is in line, orders her drink with no small talk to the cashier, stares at her phone more while her drink is being prepared, then takes her drink and walks out.

Another girl walks into Starbucks and tells the girl next to her in line that she likes her jacket. When she gets to the front of the line, she smiles and engages the cashier in some conversation. She stands and waits for her drink and maybe softly hums a new song she likes, then gets her drink and thanks the person and smiles.

Girl 1 wonders why no one ever notices her, Girl 2 thinks finding guys is easy.

I hope you brehettes are reading this Gospel my man just posted :ld:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Dudes are pussies. fukk a IG, i'm doing shyt in real life. All this "let me get your IG and i'll holla" is for soft dudes" :camby:

If you govern yourself by the old social gaming rules (move lowkey in silence) you'll have these millennial women's head spinning

They don't know how to react to authenticity because of they've been indoctrinated into the digital era..

Yet they seek authenticity on instinct (READ BETWEEN THE LINES YOUNG BREH)

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
what city you in op? also, pics or you're lying. oh, one more thing- how many children do you have?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I hope you brehettes are reading this Gospel my man just posted :ld:
It's a combination of things, and it really does depend on the person. I don't have an "approachable" face at all (in my opinion) but it doesn't stop me from getting hit on by dudes. If you're a half-way decent looking chick, men are going to approach you.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Yet they seek authenticity on instinct (READ BETWEEN THE LINES YOUNG BREH)

giphy.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a combination of things, and it really does depend on the person. I don't have an "approachable" face at all (in my opinion) but it doesn't stop me from getting hit on by dudes. If you're a half-way decent looking chick, men are going to approach you.

Is that you in your avi?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lies

:camby:

dang im a rotten apple

are you from a black urban area? yes they always have.
Its true... Waiting for the idea mate is just an idea....this 100% fact, we've all seen it play over and over again

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps

If that's you in your avi then you definitely don't have an "approachable" face. You look mean as hell :pachaha: