Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm right. You just annoyed I'm pointing it out. That other thread was 95% filled with male feminists slinging insults. This thread has a couple cats doing that but it's mostly helpful posts handling her with kid gloves. Even your tone and attitude in here is completely different than you was in that other thread :mjpls: I know why there's a disparity :mjlol: I'm just pointing it out.
Nope your not right but you just want to be seen. Its not worth going back and forth on you acting like a broad that wants to be seen so say what you have to. You got it

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nope your not right but you just want to be seen. Its not worth going back and forth on you acting like a broad that wants to be seen so say what you have to. You got it

Uh huh.

I actually look forward to reading your harsh and etherous posts. I'm just saying they're absent from this thread. Hell, there's like 50 posters from that other thread that are absent in this thread. Where are they :yeshrug: This is the female equivalent of that thread. Why aren't all those posters in here breh?