Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.

If a women (especially a pretty Black woman) approached me I would have no problems chatting it up with her. And if the convo's right I'd have no problem asking for her number or going out somewhere.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Where are all the male feminists from two days ago at? This is essentially the female version of the nice guy threads. Y'all nikkas should be telling her to stop whining, complaining and to better herself or go home. Y'all nikkas should be telling her she's not entitled to anything. That straight raw uncut no chaser tough talk like y'all do with dudes. I guess it's different when it's a woman :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
If that's you in your avi then you definitely don't have an "approachable" face. You look mean as hell :pachaha:
LMAO

I know I do, but it's never stopped men from approaching me. shyt, my husband said he liked the fact that I looked mean; I looked like I didn't take shyt from folks (and I don't).

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO

I know I do, but it's never stopped men from approaching me. shyt, my husband said he liked the fact that I looked mean; I looked like I didn't take shyt from folks (and I don't).

:pachaha:

If i was spitting game at a chick and she gave me this reaction back
7295.jpg

I would come to Coli and post about how women aint shyt brehs :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Where are all the male feminists from two days ago at? This is essentially the female version of the nice guy threads. Y'all nikkas should telling her to stop whining, complaining and to better herself or go home. Y'all nikkas should be telling her she's not entitled to anything. That straight raw uncut no chaser tough talk like y'all do with dudes. I guess it's different when it's a woman :mjlol:
You just want to be seen at this point fam. Its dudes saying she must not look as good as she claims and other stuff. Don't know what you talking about outside of you wanting attention like a chick right about now. Smfh

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Where are all the male feminists from two days ago at? This is essentially the female version of the nice guy threads. Y'all nikkas should telling her to stop whining, complaining and to better herself or go home. Y'all nikkas should be telling her she's not entitled to anything. That straight raw uncut no chaser tough talk like y'all do with dudes. I guess it's different when it's a woman :mjlol:
Bbbbbut women are special snowflakes and they have to be treated different. :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Yeah you clearly haven't read the responses in the thread..

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
:ld: feminists said I have no right to approach women.

:ld: if we have intercourse and I don't have any attentions on staying after my post-but clarity kicks in that's "Rape by deception" :scusthov: