Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Uh huh.

I actually look forward to reading your harsh and etherous posts. I'm just saying they're absent from this thread. Hell, there's like 50 posters from that other thread that are absent in this thread. Where are they :yeshrug: This is the female equivalent of that thread. Why aren't all those posters in here breh?
I don't think my posts are harsh and etherous lol. They are absent from the thread because unlike the male thread its not really chicks to go back and forth with like in the other thread also hence just posting something and its done. In the other similar thread I say the same shyt folks got excuses. Hell a lot of threads like,this I say the nice guy and homely chick are always full of shyt on some I'm being overlooked for hoes, thugs, etc. Ive always said that was junk. I've never changed my views on people are full of excuses period on both sides. Its just more dudes that are outright liars like wildself where its like nah son. The time I went into the salon with my brand of posting some chump ass mod there sent me a warning fukking clown ass hall monitor.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
You might have to approach.

Try approaching any nerdy brothas that you like.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I don't think my posts are harsh and etherous lol. They are absent from the thread because unlike the male thread its not really chicks to go back and forth with like in the other thread also hence just posting something and its done. In the other similar thread I say the same shyt folks got excuses. Hell a lot of threads like,this I say the nice guy and homely chick are always full of shyt on some I'm being overlooked for hoes, thugs, etc. Ive always said that was junk. I've never changed my views on people are full of excuses period on both sides. Its just more dudes that are outright liars like wildself where its like nah son. The time I went into the salon with my brand of posting some chump ass mod there sent me a warning fukking clown ass hall monitor.
@Spotlessmind Would this upstanding and well-spoken young gentlemen happen to be talking about you or Mars_Punka?

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
ill start a random convo with any chick anywhere but as a grown man, hollering at a girl to get her number seems like some high school shyt and a bit thirsty.

Lol get the fukk outta here. If I see a female I think is attractive I'm gonna try to get to know her. Stop demonizing what has gone on centuries before you. :dahell:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

If i was spitting game at a chick and she gave me this reaction back
7295.jpg

I would come to Coli and post about how women aint shyt brehs :mjcry:
:deadmanny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Scarred or Scared? genuinely confused...i assume you mean scared since this is the coli and it's insult over discuss lol:martin:
Scared. What is there to discuss? You said some really outrageous stuff that isn't worthy of discussion fam. If you say something discussion worthy I'm all for it but what I quoted nah son

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you come to america you'll be hit in if youre a "7" but no pics so you probably florida evans in the face:russ:

Anyways, ive never been a nikka who talks to bytches on apps and shyt I like in-person shyt. That being said, I approached my ex gf and my current girl was setup by friends.

Tbh, something happened around 2011-2012 when everyone was trying to be 90s chic and "I am woman hear me roar". Dudes finally seeing all the effects of feminism and see they dont wanna be a victim of it cant blame em.

If I was single, I probably wouldnt approach any woman unless it was obv she fukked with me. I only see bytches at the gym and even the best body bytches there dont even tirn me on.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
:heh:American women so trash, man lol. Just complete fukking egomaniacal bubbleheads. The Illuminati might as well start building combination Bank of America/McDonald's/Clone Centers for these deluded hoes, mane.

You lil nikkas coming up on the rough side of the mountain with these garbage chicks raised with a completely unwarranted sense of entitlement. Hopefully Obama opens up Cuba for the real nikkas with pride and dignity.