Hate To Say It, But ONLY A Trump Presidency Will STOP The Oligarchy (YES, Innocent People Will Die)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats how both parties want you to think :yeshrug: im not OK with it personally
It's also a very stark reality.
Just because they "want" me to think it, doesn't take away its truthfulness.
I would love to have a multi-party system, I just know that it's not going to suddenly materialise because I want one.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also a very stark reality.
Just because they "want" me to think it, doesn't take away its truthfulness.
I would love to have a multi-party system, I just know that it's not going to suddenly materialise because I want one.
with as much as everyone hates these two candidates, this should have been enough to get the ball rolling. these are the worst two candidates of all time :scusthov:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with as much as everyone hates these two candidates, this should have been enough to get the ball rolling. these are the worst two candidates of all time :scusthov:
At one point in time Ronald Reagan was up as a candidate.
Remember when George Wallace was a popular third party candidate?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
politically yes. the republican party didnt get to choose him, like hillary was chosen. thats very real

now of course hes a rich a$$hole whos just gonna look out for his buddies. so is hillary. but it at least says something that the republican voters told their establishment to go fukk themselves

if the dem base had done the same, with bernie, this would actually be a legitimate election :ehh: instead, the 4th bush/clinton in 30 years was selected, and will be installed :scusthov:

Boss let me tell you something ....... "My enemies enemy is my friend" is the most stupid philosophy ever... and If you look at history it doesnt work

Thinking that someone is a good candidate regardless of the background because they are not the establishment choice is beyond stupid

Being or not being the choice candidate of the establishment doesnt make you a good or a bad candidate.... what you stand for and what you pledge does

You say it says something that the republican voters put him there? have you seen what those voters stand for ? Now unless you are a right wing neo conservative white Christian who believes America was better in the 50s then I would think again my friend.....

Peoples myopia knows no bounds History is full of leaders that were anti establishment.....doesnt mean they were better..... i.e Silvio Berlusconi .... he turned Italy into a corrupt bankrupt shythole

And then you have George Bush who was establishment as they come and left America in an equal shythole...

The point Im making is that not being the candidate of choice is no indication that you will be a better leader

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you read the OP? I didn't say he himself would stop thee oligarch. What I said was, he's presidency would be so catastrophic that everyone's pocket's would hurt.

I did... and If you read my post it has nothing to do with whether Trump will be a good leader or not....

what I was pointing out is whatever you call him... whether the saviour of America or the worst possible leader ever, the one thing you cant describe him is anti establishment

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I did... and If you read my post it has nothing to do with whether Trump will be a good leader or not....

what I was pointing out is whatever you call him... whether the saviour of America or the worst possible leader ever, the one thing you cant describe him is anti establishment
Ehh, I can see your point with that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boss let me tell you something ....... "My enemies enemy is my friend" is the most stupid philosophy ever... and If you look at history it doesnt work

Thinking that someone is a good candidate regardless of the background because they are not the establishment choice is beyond stupid

Being or not being the choice candidate of the establishment doesnt make you a good or a bad candidate.... what you stand for and what you pledge does

You say it says something that the republican voters put him there? have you seen what those voters stand for ? Now unless you are a right wing neo conservative white Christian who believes America was better in the 50s then I would think again my friend.....

Peoples myopia knows no bounds History is full of leaders that were anti establishment.....doesnt mean they were better..... i.e Silvio Berlusconi .... he turned Italy into a corrupt bankrupt shythole

And then you have George Bush who was establishment as they come and left America in an equal shythole...

The point Im making is that not being the candidate of choice is no indication that you will be a better leader
wait a second breh, i never cosigned the reason trump has so much support :scusthov:

all i said is that i recognize the parallel between the bernie run and the trump run

and im not voting trump :ehh: im voting gary johnson. im not gonna vote for that disgusting corporate whore

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a second breh, i never cosigned the reason trump has so much support :scusthov:

all i said is that i recognize the parallel between the bernie run and the trump run

and im not voting trump :ehh: im voting gary johnson. im not gonna vote for that disgusting corporate whore

I know you never cosigned Trump but the point I was making is that these are the same people that think Sarah Palin is some kind of genius .....

It pains me to say it but many of the voters in the republican party are just plain daft ....

Back in the days I would disagree with many right wing voters purely on terms of having a different life philosophy and ideology, I respected their opinions but I just disagreed, at no point did I look at them and think they didnt know what they were talking about....

you didnt think they couldnt run the country.... you just didnt like the way they would run the country

I look at many of these present day republicans and they sound stupid, theres no point in even intelligent debate

All the republicans had to "dumb down to double their dollars" ....... these are not the kind of people you trust to run anything

Winston-Churchill-Democracy-Quotes.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I promise, I'll buy you the Hooked On Phonics boxset on Christmas Ronald. I'll have it shipped to your P.O. Box.

Insults that don't apply to me don't help your argument bro :francis:

I've dismantled your flawed logic several times and all you can do is hurl juvenile type insults. I accept your defeat :salute:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"Red rep" or not, I'll still run circles around you with ease! :heh:
:childplease: most of you red repsters are A1 trash. I'm like the Ted Cruz of The Coli. Meaning, I'm an outsider who gets love for bringing something unique and different to the table. Unlike people like yourself :umad:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:childplease: most of you red repsters are A1 trash.
The only thing that's "A1 trash" are your pitiful, ineffective troll posts!
Hassan_UMAD.png

I'm like the Ted Cruz of The Coli. Meaning, I'm an outsider who gets love for bringing something unique and different to the table. Unlike people like yourself :umad:

Yes, you are the "Ted Cruz of The Coli" meaning you're an bumbling, abject failure that's completely out of your league. :pachaha:

giphy.gif