Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

Daps
No one is saying ignore it. Just focus it appropriately. I think the shyt you refer to, the indifference by some to that treatment is disgusting. But I don't hold those views nor would I ever judge anyone off the color of their skin. The shyt I read on here affected me, I've never send such hatred and you can take rep points away like I give a fukk but all I'm saying is not everyone was raised to hate and I promise you it starts in the home.

Some whites should be burned I agree and some blacks (like some on the coli) are a poor representation of blacks. Doesn't mean I am going to hate all whites or all blacks or poll people on how many white or black friends they have or tell someone to turn in their black card cause they don't hate all whites. The shyt is so stupid. I promise if you saw me you'd be all up on me forgetting about who you should or shouldn't hate.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
corey-feldman-dance-o.gif
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Blacks can't post on message boards without overtly offensive material being posted about them. Even on hip hop boards, whites are typically the majority and frequently post slick comments and any black with enough balls to go against the grain is labeled a "militant" or racist themselves and often even banned. If the word cac offends you, fukk off and find the other several hundred euro centric message boards in which your concerns as a Caucasian American come first, second and third. :camby:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Y'all can't be serious :snoop:

If you can't see there is something twisted with almost ever other thread there has to be some racial bashing/ racial slurs being tossed around. :camby: just because it's the internet doesn't make it any less real guys. If y'all think y'all anonymous you're really aren't.

tumblr_lxvnneWHJm1qcfba3o1_500.gif