Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:what: did you read that thread? Do you think everyone on here is sane? nikkas could possibly be on some racist sht on here too. Not everything is just jokes and trolls. People may have really hateful feelings towards others and y'all gassing them up to think that way

We're the ones doing it? :ohhh: I thought it was from white supremacy and blatant bigotry that we've had to deal with ever since we were born. But instead it's from some words on a keyboard. :lupe:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
We're the ones doing it? :ohhh: I thought it was from white supremacy and blatant bigotry that we've had to deal with ever since we were born. But instead it's from some words on a keyboard. :lupe:

So is st0rmfr0nt right

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So is st0rmfr0nt right

143zsxs.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:what: did you read that thread? Do you think everyone on here is sane? nikkas could possibly be on some racist sht on here too. Not everything is just jokes and trolls. People may have really hateful feelings towards others and y'all gassing them up to think that way

maybe you should stop using harmful words like "nikka"

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
@iMajor I know sometimes the Coli militants go too hard, but the thread that was posted in the OP was geared toward racist white people and blacks that shyt on their own race. Are you saying that we should let those type of people slide :sas1:? Are you saying we shouldn't give them a taste of their own medicine :sas2:?

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
@iMajor I know sometimes the Coli militants go too hard, but the thread that was posted in the OP was geared toward racist white people and blacks that shyt on their own race. Are you saying that we should let those type of people slide :sas1:? Are you saying we shouldn't give them a taste of their own medicine :sas2:?

Two wrongs don't make a right

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
OP.....naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw....:pachaha:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

In fact, your "we are the world" attitude is a major issue that black people have. We are the only ones trying to play by 'the rules'.

We are the world. So again it's ok to allow threads and racial slurs but not ok to speak up on it on any side?

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
Two wrongs don't make a right

That's your answer....Really:stopitslime:???? Seriously :comeon:???? So we should just ignore it :what:? We have been ignoring this shyt for some time and where has it gotten us....No fukking where. The racism for us just continues grow cause people like you don't express your disappointment in those that disrespect you. You don't have to physically put your hands on anybody (even though, some of them deserve a severe beat down), but you should always express your disapproval. Now, you are just pissing me the fukk off :wtb:.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
That's your answer....Really:stopitslime:???? Seriously :comeon:???? So we should just ignore it :what:? We have been ignoring this shyt for some time and where has it gotten us....No fukking where. The racism for us just continues grow cause people like you don't express your disappointment in those that disrespect you. You don't have to physically put your hands on anybody (even though, some of them deserve a severe beat down), but you should always express your disapproval. Now, you are just pissing me the fukk off :wtb:.

Am I ignoring? I just spoke on it. So y'all rather resort to a thread like that? Educate yourself racism is ignorance and it's easy to hate. There are many different positive ways to handle this. But trying to act as if what that thread is speaking of is okay it truly isn't.

Daps
I don't give a shyt if you like whites or not. I am speaking about violence against any innocent person. Hate the white douche bag that did something to you but you are no better than anyone you hate when you resort to attacking innocent people of any race simply based off it. I have a biracial child so what I care about is his safety and teaching him everyone is equal no better no worse.

Sounds like Anothergirl to me :patrice: