Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
:ohhh: So it's ok to be a racist or say racist things but it's not ok to speak against racism. :what:

Y'all can't battle hate with hate it's a lose lose.

Cues in Marvin Gaye: what's going on

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't give a shyt if you like whites or not. I am speaking about violence against any innocent person. Hate the white douche bag that did something to you but you are no better than anyone you hate when you resort to attacking innocent people of any race simply based off it. I have a biracial child so what I care about is his safety and teaching him everyone is equal no better no worse.

DuckTales.gif

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Get all the way the fukk out of here. There are far more toxic forums out there that are run by white supremacists that don't get looked at. This is extremely tame in comparison. Sites like SF have white supremacist domestic terrorists responsible for countless acts of violence.

No one said you were wrong breh. But the coli shouldn't be trying to follow suit

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
And we're nowhere close to that. End of discussion.

:what: did you read that thread? Do you think everyone on here is sane? nikkas could possibly be on some racist sht on here too. Not everything is just jokes and trolls. People may have really hateful feelings towards others and y'all gassing them up to think that way

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a shyt if you like whites or not. I am speaking about violence against any innocent person. Hate the white douche bag that did something to you but you are no better than anyone you hate when you resort to attacking innocent people of any race simply based off it. I have a biracial child so what I care about is his safety and teaching him everyone is equal no better no worse.
Turn the other cheek, brehs:troll:

Daps
Keep up the ignorance..it's obviously working for 'ya. You and the ass backwards white supremacist should go find some open land and fight it out until every last one of you is gone. While the rest of us eat popcorn and laugh at you then we will all move on. Have a really swell day