Reppin
shutter island
Meanwhile in israel

kill-arabs.jpg

enough.jpeg

ethiopia%20racism%20protest%201.jpg

horse_israel_xlarge.jpeg

Maybe everything will be ok if they just share their experiences :mjlol:

Ok.. Do you believe what's going on in Israel is ok? And what does this have to do you, with this thread or the coli :camby: with your straw men arguments

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speak on it

You danced around a lot of people's points and wasn't above smiley posting when folks got at ya neck.

Actual hate speech is a very small minority in dialogue on this forum and some of the issues discussed effect people deeply so of course some posts are gonna be emotional. But the internet is the home of hyperbole. People are just talking shyt

If you're really this deeply concerned for preventing hate speech and hate crime, wouldn't your efforts be better suited for sites with an ABUNDANCE of hate speech such as youtube, bodybuilding.com, neogaf, chimpout or a place where actual hate speech bred hate criminals reside like st0rmfr0nt? Instead of a site where

- there is minimal hate speech
- race discussion is more tightly moderated than others (see the subforum)
- race discussion is usually reactionary in nature
- this site's primary demographic isn't the demographic that actually commits hate crimes, violent crimes or otherwise

...but idk cook on then.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
You danced around a lot of people's points and wasn't above smiley posting when folks got at ya neck.

Actual hate speech is a very small minority in dialogue on this forum and some of the issues discussed effect people deeply so of course some posts are gonna be emotional. But the internet is the home of hyperbole. If you're really this deeply concerned for preventing hate speech and hate crime, wouldn't your efforts be better suited for sites with an ABUNDANCE of hate speech such as youtube, bodybuilding.com, neogaf, chimpout or a place where actual hate speech bred hate criminals reside? Instead of a site where

- there is minimal hate speech
- race discussion is more tightly moderated than others (see the subforum)
- race discussion is usually reactionary in nature
- this site's primary demographic isn't the demographic that actually commits hate crimes, violent crimes or otherwise

...but idk cook on then.

Breh I'm not afraid at anyone going at my neck. But there are too many trolls on here and ignorance seems to be bliss. So I do what I do and answer what I can while trying to educate and give my opinion on the matter.:manny:

Chimpout & st0rmfr0nt has been reported. That step was taken. Other sites I am not on and they haven't been brought to my attention. But I did post a link showing sites that are being constantly reported. Hate speech/ racial slurs aren't really a small part of this forum it's growing random ass threads will have racial slurs being thrown at a poster for no apparent reason, it's not ok. Your other points we can agree to disagree let's see what @Brooklynzson had to say in a thread @concise

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/we-letting-racists-slide-now.175744/

G1qgGzW.jpg

qLY8iTth.jpg

At one point he did share the same views I have. Just trying to figure out if it is still the same. This place had was a strict moderation at one point.

Last edited:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Exhibit A: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/shou...nt-it-has-begun-free-daps-to-be-given.220414/

"Threads like these should have zero tolerance in the coli breh. Along with the words new black, cacs and c00ns etc. These are very degrading terms and brings down the quality of the coli and creates a very negative energy. I have no idea if those people are serious but the coli should not be involved or even give a platform to such ugly and hateful/nasty threads no matter where even if it's the race thread. People can report this site to the FBI if they feel offended by these things and they can monitor the kind of ignorance people are speaking of. I think this issue needs to be addressed immediately because I don't think you ever intended the coli to be a platform that promotes hate crimes or racism."

People should educate themselves and really check themselves. No one should willingly be part or associated with this kind of nonsense. Some of y'all are worried about other racist sites and are very quick to point them out. But look at what y'all have turned the coli into. Y'all are seriously destroying this site from being anything reputable with toxic mind set some of y'all have. We all can change. And we all can be more positive. And more importantly be an example or a light for what's right and not promote evil.

So, what's your point? What do you want to see happen black man? Want us to join hands in unison with Europeans singing the same old negro spirituals that haven't gotten us anywhere as a people. I can't speak for anyone else on this site, but I could care less about a European.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
So, what's your point? What do you want to see happen black man? Want us to join hands in unison with Europeans singing the same old negro spirituals that haven't gotten us anywhere as a people. I can't speak for anyone else on this site, but I could care less about a European.

Read the thread or I can care less about your comment

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Read the thread or I can care less about your comment

My brotha...first I hope you are one, I've read mostly your posts. "You can't battle hate with hate". I'm not battling hate with hate. If you have a group of ppl that present themselves as savages because it's in their nature to act in such of manner and I cannot call them out on their bull? I'm suppose to forget what has happened in history including this present day and time and not be in opposition to that? Setting a condition to classes of people so they wouldn't have an ability to prosper as a whole? And I'm suppose to forget all of that? I'm only speaking for myself. I don't straddle the fence. I cannot stand a cracker period. You may disagree, but I don't.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
My brotha...first I hope you are one, I've read mostly your posts. "You can't battle hate with hate". I'm not battling hate with hate. If you have a group of ppl that present themselves as savages because it's in their nature to act in such of manner and I cannot call them out on their bull? I'm suppose to forget what has happened in history including this present day and time and not be in opposition to that? Setting a condition to classes of people so they wouldn't have an ability to prosper as a whole? And I'm suppose to forget all of that? I'm only speaking for myself. I don't straddle the fence. I cannot stand a cracker period. You may disagree, but I don't.

Speak on your personal experiences and not the history. And this goes across the board hate speech and racism is wrong no matter who is doing that and inciting violence because of it is not tolerable. If you don't agree fine.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Speak on your personal experiences and not the history. And this goes across the board hate speech and racism is wrong no matter who is doing that and inciting violence because of it is not tolerable. If you don't agree fine.

does this only apply to discussions about racism?

if we're discussing finances is it okay to disregard history and only speak on our personal experiences?

if we're discussing health is it okay to disregard the fact that my family members have high blood pressure because I have no symptoms?

if we're discussing racism, is it okay to disregard how non-whites have been treated by whites if we've never personally experienced it?

:patrice:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
does this only apply to discussions about racism?

if we're discussing finances is it okay to disregard history and only speak on our personal experiences?

if we're discussing health is it okay to disregard the fact that my family members have high blood pressure because I have no symptoms?

if we're discussing racism, is it okay to disregard how non-whites have been treated by whites if we've never personally experienced it?

:patrice:
Strawmen arguments you dragging this everywhere

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok.. Do you believe what's going on in Israel is ok? And what does this have to do you, with this thread or the coli :camby: with your straw men arguments

israel shouldn't even exist :what: and its not a straw man argument. you claimed white jews are the most oppressed race in the world, they're not even the most oppressed group in israel