Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A non white person using racial slurs isn't racist, its bigotry. Racism is bigotry backed by power.

Black people call whites cacs

White people place black people in cages for seling weed, then legalize weed to allow white people sell weed, but keep the people they locked up for selling weed, in prison. That's racism.

What I'm about to say is objectively and obviously correct. And if it weren't the internet, you'd agree with me. That said, you're going to disagree with me cause it's the internet and nobody ever changes their mind or admits they were wrong online. The bolded is one of the things that annoys me most about "us".

Black people need to stop confusing "racism" with "institutional racism".

One does not need to "be in a position of power" in order to be a racist. You think all those broke ass whiteboy skinheads from the south are in a position of power? :what: Gtfoh. They're poor and useless and hating blacks, jews, gays, and basically anyone not white is all they have, but 100% of us on this board would call them racists.

Now you're going to tell me why I'm wrong. This should be good. Tell me why poor white skinheads with no money, no power, no contacts, no influence, are not racists.

DDMBW.gif

Mowgli, Crackface, AND Mr. Somebody about to go to bat for whiteboys ya'll! :popcorn:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I used it in a general term of speaking about people not a particular race.

so it's only a racial term if you can't explain why it wasn't in the instance it's used?

in light of you using the word nikka, what's your opinion of the term "cac", are there any instances where we can use it "generally speaking"?

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
so it's only a racial term if you can't explain why it wasn't in the instance it's used?

in light of you using the word nikka, what's your opinion of the term "cac", are there any instances where we can use it "generally speaking"?

I never said that. I clearly said that the word is a racial slur. My intent when I used it was not speaking about black people but merely using that word as a substitute for people. Poor choice of words.

Generally speaking no. I don't use the word cac. It's a racial slur.

You're dragging the point of this thread down. nikka and cac are both racial slurs.

Last edited:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I never said that. I clearly said that the word is a racial slur. My intent when I used it was not speaking about black people but merely using that word as a substitute for people. Poor choice of words.

I don't use that word and it's a racial slur.

You don't use the word nikka?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What I'm about to say is objectively and obviously correct. And if it weren't the internet, you'd agree with me. That said, you're going to disagree with me cause it's the internet and nobody ever changes their mind or admits they were wrong online. The bolded is one of the things that annoys me most about "us".

Black people need to stop confusing "racism" with "institutional racism".

One does not need to "be in a position of power" in order to be a racist. You think all those broke ass whiteboy skinheads from the south are in a position of power? :what: Gtfoh. They're poor and useless and hating blacks, jews, gays, and basically anyone not white is all they have, but 100% of us on this board would call them racists.

Now you're going to tell me why I'm wrong. This should be good. Tell me why poor white skinheads with no money, no power, no contacts, no influence, are not racists.

DDMBW.gif

Mowgli, Crackface, AND Mr. Somebody about to go to bat for whiteboys ya'll! :popcorn:
O really, go to those poor white trash areas and get shot by on of them rednecks. What do you think the odds of you getting justice are or those cacs receiving life or the death pentalty are? And people like this hurt you because they know the odds are in their favor. The KKK/Nazis can have a rallies with police protection pretty much anywhere in the united states. Black groups that hate cacs, cannot. Racists have the ability to use instiuttional racism to their benefit. Thats what makes them racists. Black people call cacs names. ouuuuuuuu.

The only one going to bat for the white boys, is you, which is why they're dapping you :mjlol:

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O really, go to those poor white trash areas and get shot by on of them rednecks. What do you think the odds of you getting justice are or those cacs receiving life or the death pentalty are? And people like this hurt you because they know the odds are in their favor. The KKK/Nazis can have a rallies with police protection pretty much anywhere in the united states. Black groups that hate cacs, cannot. Racists have the ability to use instiuttional racism to their benefit. Thats what makes them racists. Black people call cacs names. ouuuuuuuu.

The only one going to bat for the white boys, is you, which is why they're dapping you :mjlol:

:dahell:

This is the best you could do? Commiting crime and getting away with it because "white people don't go to jail."

Foreal breh?

I'll PM you tomorrow. You're way smarter than this. :smh:

Actually, maybe you aren't... :scheme:

@Mowgli :mjpls:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:dahell:

This is the best you could do?

Foreal breh?

I'll PM you tomorrow. You're smarter than this. :smh:
Im not sure why you're here. To make a point or mentally joust with me. Im not here to play games with you moron. If you have a problem with cacs being called cacs, speak on it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not sure why you're here. To make a point or mentally joust with me. Im not here to play games with you moron. If you have a problem with cacs being called cacs, speak on it.

No no no, you're right. White skinheads in the south aren't racist until they kill a black person and get away with it. :laugh:

Maybe you aren't as smart as I give you credit for. :ld:

Again, @Mowgli.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
No no no, you're right. White skinheads in the south aren't racist until they kill a black person and get away with it. :laugh:

Maybe you aren't as smart as I give you credit for. : Ld:

Again, @Mowgli.
Im here to address cacs not their boy. Shoo shoo, im not going to play semantic games with a c00n.

Black people dont have the power to be racist, whites do. Whites invented racism, black people did not.. Whites anywhere on the planet benefit from the system of racism, black people do not.

White people dont need you to defend them, black people do.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im here to address cacs not their boy. Shoo shoo, im not going to play semantic games with a c00n.

Black people dont have the power to be racist, whites do. Whites invented racism, black people did not.. Whites anywhere on the planet benefit from the system of racism, black people do not.

White people dont need you to defend them, black people do.

The hilarious part of it is, you're the one defending them, not me.

Tell me why poor white skinheads with no money, no power, no contacts, no influence, are not racists.

Yep, that definitely sounds like me :cape: for white people. :laugh:

That's what's great about the internet. People will argue anything rather than admit that they were wrong. I love calling your shot too.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
@iMajor , the only thing I can say is stay in the Film/Arcaduim/Coliseum forums. It still happens in those forums also but no where near as much as here..

Thats what I've been doing.

Let them keep posting about how much they hate the white man or have the white man on their mind 24/7 and try to fake like " I'm just trying to wake people up", like most of the posters on here ( who seem to be college educated, decent jobs etc ) are the ones that need the talking. Go down to the corners if you trying to wake people up.............But we all know the keyboard is where it ends for most.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Exhibit A: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/shou...nt-it-has-begun-free-daps-to-be-given.220414/

"Threads like these should have zero tolerance in the coli breh. Along with the words new black, cacs and c00ns etc. These are very degrading terms and brings down the quality of the coli and creates a very negative energy. I have no idea if those people are serious but the coli should not be involved or even give a platform to such ugly and hateful/nasty threads no matter where even if it's the race thread. People can report this site to the FBI if they feel offended by these things and they can monitor the kind of ignorance people are speaking of. I think this issue needs to be addressed immediately because I don't think you ever intended the coli to be a platform that promotes hate crimes or racism."

People should educate themselves and really check themselves. No one should willingly be part or associated with this kind of nonsense. Some of y'all are worried about other racist sites and are very quick to point them out. But look at what y'all have turned the coli into. Y'all are seriously destroying this site from being anything reputable with toxic mind set some of y'all have. We all can change. And we all can be more positive. And more importantly be an example or a light for what's right and not promote evil.

Discussing racism is fine, and pointing out injustices are needed and they need to be combated, but one can combat and speak out against racism without becoming racist one's self.
I'm not equating the coli with the injustices in the world, but it reflects poorly on us as a forum and as people that we're so fully willing to embrace prejudices, and logical shortcuts ourselves.

Plain and simple.

Most people just be clowning on the internet breh:snoop: it's not that serious :yeshrug: