Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
let's try this again, is it okay to discuss racism if we've never personally been victims of it?

Let's try this again discussing racism isn't a problem we can have serious talks about that some people may have an actual reason to feel the way they need to.

The problem is hateful speech and racial slurs and inciting violence.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Let's try this again discussing racism isn't a problem we can have serious talks about that some people may have an actual reason to feel the way they need to.

The problem is hateful speech and racial slurs and inciting violence.

is "nikka" a racial slur?

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I'm asking you if it's a racial slur, that's how questions work, you're responding to my question with another question.

Oh yes you're quite right. I would say depends on who is using the word.

What's the point you wanna get across?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Oh yes you're quite right. I would say depends on who is using the word.

What's the point you wanna get across?

who has to use the word in order for it to be considered a racial slur?

I'm not trying to make a point, you said this is the thread you're using to educate others so I'm asking questions.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
who has to use the word in order for it to be considered a racial slur?

I'm not trying to make a point, you said this is the thread you're using to educate others so I'm asking questions.

Not sure you would have to let me know. I can educate from what I know I don't know everything

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Discussing racism is fine, and pointing out injustices are needed and they need to be combated, but one can combat and speak out against racism without becoming racist one's self.

I'm not equating the coli with the injustices in the world, but it reflects poorly on us as a forum and as people that we're so fully willing to embrace prejudices, and logical shortcuts ourselves.

Plain and simple.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:russ: it's a racial slur period guess you didn't see my sarcasm.

why are you making light of such a serious issue, I don't see the need in being sarcastic?

:patrice:

and if nikka is a racial slur, why are you using racial slurs in a thread YOU made specifically to rail against the usage of racial slurs?

:what: did you read that thread? Do you think everyone on here is sane? nikkas could possibly be on some racist sht on here too. Not everything is just jokes and trolls. People may have really hateful feelings towards others and y'all gassing them up to think that way

what's the meaning of the word "nikkas" in this sentence, because it appears that it's being used in the exact same manner that a racist white person would?

nikkas = black?

:lupe:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Discussing racism is fine, and pointing out injustices are needed and they need to be combated, but one can combat and speak out against racism without becoming racist one's self.

I'm not equating the coli with the injustices in the world, but it reflects poorly on us as a forum and as people that we're so fully willing to embrace prejudices, and logical shortcuts ourselves.

Plain and simple.
A non white person using racial slurs isn't racist, its bigotry. Racism is bigotry backed by power.

Black people call whites cacs

White people place black people in cages for seling weed, then legalize weed to allow white people sell weed without punishment, but keep the people they locked up for selling weed, in prison. That's racism.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
why are you making light of such a serious issue, I don't see the need in being sarcastic?

:patrice:

and if nikka is a racial slur, why are you using racial slurs in a thread YOU made specifically to rail against the usage of racial slurs?

what's the meaning of the word "nikkas" in this sentence, because it appears that it's being used in the exact same manner that a racist white person would?

nikkas = black?

:lupe:

No wasn't meaning "blacks" but it's a racial slur none the less.