"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
9N9KvQD.png

TFTafXL.png

rSnXtnK.png

Good enough?

Choose whichever you think looks better/ clearer to you.
He blessing Byrd gang right now :wow: keep the reps flowing to this man so he can continue to bless us

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fam I HOPE you're right. Seriously.

IN OTHER NEWS....not only is Darby likely on the trading block (not surprising), but we may not be done making moves yet (somewhat surprising but not really):
Imma be mad if we trade Darby. He is good and young. Jones is basically a rookie and we wet behind the ears even tho the players are promising. I’m fine with losing him to free agency and gettin a high comp pick if t means another year of cheap and good DB play.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Imma be mad if we trade Darby. He is good and young. Jones is basically a rookie and we wet behind the ears even tho the players are promising. I’m fine with losing him to free agency and gettin a high comp pick if t means another year of cheap and good DB play.

The highest comp pick you can get is a 3rd rounder- you wont get a first rounder for Darbs but if someone offered a 2nd rounder- I may pull the trigger- anything less makes no sense

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The highest comp pick you can get is a 3rd rounder- you wont get a first rounder for Darbs but if someone offered a 2nd rounder- I may pull the trigger- anything less makes no sense
I feel like he has to be a top 3 corner to garner that and he isn’t. So if max we getting is a third im cool going all in on a repeat. All it takes is an injury and depth can turn into dust

:deebothanos:

in one play. Let’s stay deep at DB and get the 3rd rounder in 2020

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Darby look good out there
Tom Brady look a lil rusty. His deep balls :dame: are trash
This new rules gonna have the league playing soft as hell. They’re trash.
Our Dline look good
I still believe in Nick Foles even tho he not connecting right now
I’d rather have Gibson on the return than Agholor. Don’t wanna risk his injury, plus give Gibson some touches and confidence.