"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Darby look good out there
Tom Brady look a lil rusty. His deep balls :dame: are trash
This new rules gonna have the league playing soft as hell. They’re trash.
Our Dline look good
I still believe in Nick Foles even tho he not connecting right now
I’d rather have Gibson on the return than Agholor. Don’t wanna risk his injury, plus give Gibson some touches and confidence.

That new rule is terrible, i hope its one of those things they dont really enforce during the season.

U always supposed to get low to tackle. Thats how u are taught from pee wee.

The offensive player goes low too to avoid getting hit high. 90 percent of tackles are like that.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Nick playing like shyt and faking injury on purpose so he can stay in Philly :wow: thats my Superbowl MVP

My nikka can play like shyt for the rest of his career. I will never say a bad word about that man. We are forever in debt to that man for wat he pulled off six months ago. :mjcry:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Good shyt Gibson, @Stop_It_5 has faith in this man and Gibson keeps on proving him right.
the talent's there, that's why they kept him on the 53 last year even though he struggled all summer. Even with those struggles he was never gonna clear waivers and make the practice squad, someone was gonna snatch him.

He's just gotta put it together on the field, perfect fit for the Torrey Smith/Mike Wallace role in our offense.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the talent's there, that's why they kept him on the 53 last year even though he struggled all summer. Even with those struggles he was never gonna clear waivers and make the practice squad, someone was gonna snatch him.

He's just gotta put it together on the field, perfect fit for the Torrey Smith/Mike Wallace role in our offense.

Your eye seems to be much better than mine when it comes to evaluating receivers on this team. I was hyped up on Mack10, when I should have been looking more into Gibson. Good call my dude.