"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Looks like Alshon will be placed on the PUP List and will miss the first six games:

Eagles WR Alshon Jeffery could start season on PUP list

I just look at this as Hollins gettin more burn and Dallas gettin more plays called for him. :yeshrug:

What can I say? It's hard to be stressed when you already got the belt. :win:

Six weeks :picard:. This better be false.

Jeremy Maclin is available and knows Doug from the chiefs

I was thinking we may need to call Dez on that one year. But Maclin is a better stopgap idea. Didnt know he was still available

I like Mack but i dont think he ready for all that yet.I dont like the idea of a gimpy Wentz who hasnt played in awhile with a person who is replacing the number one who cant get open consistently.

:francis:

Last edited:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
One day im gonna meet Dougie P. And all I'm going to say is I'm sorry and just walk away.

To think i called him a Great Value Andy Reid :wow:

Man everyone was heated after the first year. It was hard to defend dude who was running qb sweep on 4th and 3 and challenging plays for two yards. But he worked out the kinks and his agressiveness paid off. Thank you Dougie P

Jeremy Maclin is available and knows Doug from the chiefs

I wouldn't be against this but after Jeffery is back, where can he fit? I don't want to hinder Mack or Gibson development

In fine with Swaglor/Wallace and running the 2TE sets

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Maclin isn't the replacement we would need for Alshon. Unfortunately, Dez would be the better short term fit based on his abilities. But I wan't no parts of Dez. Keep his inconsistent and malcontent ass far away from this team. I feel much more comfortable with giving Mack10 the spot and seeing what comes of that.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The only way he starts the year on PUP is if the team feels he has no chance to play for basically two months, possible but unlikely.

Even if worst case scenario hits and he does miss those 6 weeks, I'm cool giving Mack/Gibson more snaps and relying on Aggy/Wallace, our backs and our TEs to hold the fort down.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The only way he starts the year on PUP is if the team feels he has no chance to play for basically two months, possible but unlikely.

Even if worst case scenario hits and he does miss those 6 weeks, I'm cool giving Mack/Gibson more snaps and relying on Aggy/Wallace, our backs and our TEs to hold the fort down.

You are comfortable with Gibson already? Off of one nice long TD reception, I'm not. Not yet. I rather see more two TE sets, or more dual RB sets with CC and Sproles than Gibson.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Man everyone was heated after the first year. It was hard to defend dude who was running qb sweep on 4th and 3 and challenging plays for two yards. But he worked out the kinks and his agressiveness paid off. Thank you Dougie P

I wouldn't be against this but after Jeffery is back, where can he fit? I don't want to hinder Mack or Gibson development

In fine with Swaglor/Wallace and running the 2TE sets

THIS. Eagles can maintain by

1. lining Ertz out wide and keeping Gawdert inline and Nelly is the slot
2 line Nelly or Gibson outside opposite Wallace
3 Mack will see some time at the X spot

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
3hS4Bfd.png
Breh can you make a smiley for me from this pic? I'll rep you breh