"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I would take the Jeffrey PUP list report with a grain of salt honestly. Jimmy Kempski, the Eagles beat reporter, pretty much said its very unlikely that it will happen. Even Doug said that he doesn't know where that information came from

Yea it didnt make sense.

Alshon got that rotator cuff repair surgery like in late february, the amount of time for recovery is like 4-6 months for that. He should be healed by now. I think Doug is holding him out like he is doing with Agholor to avoid injury for week 1

The only people i dont expect to see week 1 is Timmy Jernigan (not recovered from back surgery) and Nigel Bradham (suspension). And maybe Carson but im 75 percent certain he will play.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I would take the Jeffrey PUP list report with a grain of salt honestly. Jimmy Kempski, the Eagles beat reporter, pretty much said its very unlikely that it will happen. Even Doug said that he doesn't know where that information came from

Fam I HOPE you're right. Seriously.

IN OTHER NEWS....not only is Darby likely on the trading block (not surprising), but we may not be done making moves yet (somewhat surprising but not really):

This news should hardly be viewed as earth-shattering. The Eagles weigh the pros and cons of trading many of their players given that Eagles EVP of football operations Howie Roseman is one of the most active executives in the league. No team has executed more player trades since 2010. NFL insider Jason La Canfora recently said he would be “shocked if the Eagles don’t make at least two more trades” before Week 1.

Another reason why this information doesn’t come as a surprise is because Darby has purportedly been on the trade block already this offseason. It started back in March when NFL insider Chris Mortensen suggested one of the Eagles’ defensive backs could be moved for a third-round pick. Mort didn’t specifically mention Darby by name (and no other reports have, until now) but one could easily deduce he was the player that was being discussed.

Even if he remains with the Eagles through the 2018 season, it’s very possible that Darby won’t be a long-term fixture in Philadelphia. Darby’s rookie contract is up after this year and the 2015 second-round pick could draw a big market in free agency. Teams are always looking for starting corners and Darby has a good track record of experience.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I wanna see avonte maddox play tonight. Read he's been getting the 1st team reps at nickle lately

Starting to feel like there might not be a guy to lock down the position like P Rob last year and they'll just go by matchups or the hot hand

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanna see avonte maddox play tonight. Read he's been getting the 1st team reps at nickle lately

Starting to feel like there might not be a guy to lock down the position like P Rob last year and they'll just go by matchups or the hot hand

was just coming to post about dude. supposedly sidney isnt looking great at nickel and maddox got first team reps 4 practices straight. i know bausby has been having a great camp too at nickel. i just want my guy sidney on the outside but its sounding like darby and mills are pretty much locks to start outside again. either way, these are great problems to have :wow:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
was just coming to post about dude. supposedly sidney isnt looking great at nickel and maddox got first team reps 4 practices straight. i know bausby has been having a great camp too at nickel. i just want my guy sidney on the outside but its sounding like darby and mills are pretty much locks to start outside again. either way, these are great problems to have :wow:

I was liking the idea of Sidney going outside in nickle and Mills taking the slot. Wonder how comfortable the coaches are with that. I feel like Sidney needs to get some run... I have no empirical evidence to support that, just blind faith and bias lol.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

Yeah man I follow him and the shore-parks dude when it comes to the eagles news

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah man I follow him and the shore-parks dude when it comes to the eagles news

It's too bad ESP became a clown. When he first got on BGN I fukked with him, but he turned into some bullshyt quick lol. Make sure to follow Fran Duffy and Roob though if you like breakdowns, deep analysis and historical stats.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was liking the idea of Sidney going outside in nickle and Mills taking the slot. Wonder how comfortable the coaches are with that. I feel like Sidney needs to get some run... I have no empirical evidence to support that, just blind faith and bias lol.
Based on preseason playtime and training camp, I don’t see mills in the slot. I think they know Sidney is the more talented player and feel he can play anywhere. Think they’ll roll with Maddox/Sidney/Bausby in the slot with Darby and Mills outside. I can see rasul or Darby getting traded tho

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

He gotta play next year over Maddox or Bausby, he is like our first round pick who has some experience cause he was in the db room studying film for a whole year and getting coached up.

I trust him, darby, mills and douglas over anyone else at corner.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Based on preseason playtime and training camp, I don’t see mills in the slot. I think they know Sidney is the more talented player and feel he can play anywhere. Think they’ll roll with Maddox/Sidney/Bausby in the slot with Darby and Mills outside. I can see rasul or Darby getting traded tho

So much youthful talent, I would hate to see any of them traded for peanuts. Rasul gives us that physical presence with a ball hawking nature. I'd definitely hate to see him go but I'd understand. Maybe I'll just be a bit more patient when it comes to Sidney and see if he can transition from an outstanding boundary corner to a good slot.

It's obvious as hell I've bought into his hype though lmao.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So much youthful talent, I would hate to see any of them traded for peanuts. Rasul gives us that physical presence with a ball hawking nature. I'd definitely hate to see him go but I'd understand. Maybe I'll just be a bit more patient when it comes to Sidney and see if he can transition from an outstanding boundary corner to a good slot.

It's obvious as hell I've bought into his hype though lmao.
Crazy to think the eagles went from Bradley fletcher and nnamdi to having too many young CBs. All that youth encourages competition tho and that’s always a good thing. I like Rasuls game too tbh. He has to show out when given opportunities tho. So much depth on the roster, especially at skill positions , that you really have to shine in practice consistently or show out in preason to get a real look

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Crazy to think the eagles went from Bradley fletcher and nnamdi to having too many young CBs. All that youth encourages competition tho and that’s always a good thing. I like Rasuls game too tbh. He has to show out when given opportunities tho. So much depth on the roster, especially at skill positions , that you really have to shine in practice consistently or show out in preason to get a real look

Maaaan tell me about it. And I'm the type that loves stout defense more than explosive offense. So seeing the defense as it stands now excites me for the future.

Can't wait for tonight, need to see that #1 unit dominate each possession again.