"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Your eye seems to be much better than mine when it comes to evaluating receivers on this team. I was hyped up on Mack10, when I should have been looking more into Gibson. Good call my dude.
I think Mayock was spot on with his evaluation of Mack. Said his ceiling/floor was Malcolm Floyd/Kasim Osgood.

never a great receiver but a guy who stretched the field for the chunk of a franchise QBs career like Floyd did for Rivers (we already saw that in limited playing time last year with that long bomb against Washington), or a guy who made the occasional catch but carved out his career as a ST ace (already a really good ST contributor).

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think Mayock was spot on with his evaluation of Mack. Said his ceiling/floor was Malcolm Floyd/Kasim Osgood.

never a great receiver but a guy who stretched the field for the chunk of a franchise QBs career (we already saw that in limited playing time last year with that long bomb against Washington), or a guy who made the occasional catch but carved out his career as a ST ace (already a really good ST contributor).

I missed his analysis about Mack but I can get with his line of thinking on that. At the very least we have a potential ST stud and reliable 4th receiving option.

:ehh:

Not what I wanted from him but in the grand scheme of things, I'm good with it. Now I need to study your mans Gibson a bit more and see what his ceiling is. His burners have impressed me but after hearing allllll through spring and summer last year how he couldn't catch a cold, I just straight up wrote him off like most people did Agholor.

Plus we have ginger gawd, who will make any receiver look better for the next decade.

I'm ready to eat all my crow for these poor takes I've had all off season.... preferably with sautéd onions please. :shaq:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Damn. It’s like the Patriots was playing to win the Super Bowl. :mjgrin: Too bad it’s a preseason game
1.gif

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Didn't catch the game but looks from the highlights like Gibson showed out again like you guys were saying.

Gotta be a lock for the 53 if he keeps this going

Anyone see anything good out of Maddox, Jones or Bausby?

Im guessing not much based on the score

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Didn't catch the game but looks from the highlights like Gibson showed out again like you guys were saying.

Gotta be a lock for the 53 if he keeps this going

Anyone see anything good out of Maddox, Jones or Bausby?

Im guessing not much based on the score

Maddox was actually ok- made a solid tackle on decker to prevent a 3rd down conversion
Jones got burnt badly by Cordelle Patterson for a TD but other than that he played well