"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I take the signing as basically Callahan is trash and he would be a good practice squad qb to see if we can rehab to a decent 3rd stringer eventually. I knew he was trash from the start and laughed he got picked so high so low risk, decent reward pick up.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
He is the definition of a camp body. Here is my theory. This move is designed to give Matt Pryor and Jordan Mialata more playing time with a QB who noone cares if he gets sacked or dies on the field. Foles will barely play in the pre-season, and they cant afford for Sudfeld to get hurt if Mialata wiffs on his assignment and as a result Nate gets hurt. They cant play Callahan for 3-4 quarters- so why not bring in some bum and let Mialata and Pryor get game reps
:russ::dead:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
He is the definition of a camp body. Here is my theory. This move is designed to give Matt Pryor and Jordan Mialata more playing time with a QB who noone cares if he gets sacked or dies on the field. Foles will barely play in the pre-season, and they cant afford for Sudfeld to get hurt if Mialata wiffs on his assignment and as a result Nate gets hurt. They cant play Callahan for 3-4 quarters- so why not bring in some bum and let Mialata and Pryor get game reps
:dead:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
HAAAAAA!! I told a potna of mine this EXACT SAME thing just yesterday.

Howie is a freakin genius.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Also....

....with a QB who noone cares if he gets sacked or dies on the field...

giphy.webp

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
In other news....he may be our FORMER coach (and new Vikings OC), but Coach DeFilippo is still our peoples.

Check our what he had to say about Coach P....and exactly WHY he is and will forever be known in Philly as "Dougie Stones":

DeFilippo: “Two things I’m going to give you. Number one, trust in his assistant coaches. He trusted [offensive coordinator] Frank Reich to pull the whole thing together. He and Frank both trusted all the offensive assistants to have our own areas and be the master of that area. So the trust on that coaching staff was earned—if Doug put you in charge of red-area plays, he trusted you to be the best in the league at knowing the best things to do in that area. Number two: Coach is gonna do it his way. His way is pedal to the medal. He wants to score on every play. He gets upset sometimes because we don’t score on every play, in a good way. He’s going to stay on the attack when there’s that point in the game where you can either try to put an opponent away or just kind of ride it out. He’ll always take the shot to put the opponent away. And the players followed. In all we did, we locked arm and arm, here we are, and prepared the same no matter who we played. Our term for that year was, ‘faceless opponent.’ And each week we treated our opponent like it was a faceless person.

That's my world champion head coach of my world champion squad. :to::win:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
In other news....he may be our FORMER coach (and new Vikings OC), but Coach DeFilippo is still our peoples.

Check our what he had to say about Coach P....and exactly WHY he is and will forever be known in Philly as "Dougie Stones":

This guy that analyzes football called him the second best to Belli

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

One day im gonna meet Dougie P. And all I'm going to say is I'm sorry and just walk away.

To think i called him a Great Value Andy Reid :wow: