"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Missed the game

What's the highlights and the bad from tonight?

Good:

Fletcher Cox was a beast
Kamu looked fast (should be starting Will over Gerry)
Goedert is good as advertised (did drop a pass)
Johnson boomed an 81 yard punt
Corey Clement looks faster

Bad:
Seamalu (keeps snapping balls over the QB head)
Smallwood wasnt impressive
Qualls

Indifferent:
Sudfeld was decent - may lean toward good tho
Rasul is inconsistent as fukk..will get burned for a TD and get an INT
Mialata got burned his first snap but looked ok after that

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Malcolm Jenkins raises fist in protest during national anthem in response to 'how the offseason went'

1582-16832-original.jpeg

Bu bu but he sold out.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
fukk y’all nikkas. :rodney1:

Its not too late to make the heel turn breh.

ClumsyInsignificantKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

We finna make another run. Rep ur true philly roots:demonic:. That c00nboyz set is an abomination in every way. :hhh:

Look at you wishing you wasn’t set tripping. Now you over there rooting for a franchise that ain’t win a playoff game since the year you stop wetting the bed

:dead:

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Most likely, the kid is from Pennsylvania. He has potential, He was a second round pick two years ago and I think he is still practice squad eligible, which means they can rehabilitate him as a side project to put him on the roster, or maybe he is just another arm for preseason since Wentz wont be playing, more snaps for the backups.

or

Less likely, Howie has a deal for Foles in the work. They are high on Sudfeld to back up and Hackenburg can take the third string role when Foles is dealt.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

He is the definition of a camp body. Here is my theory. This move is designed to give Matt Pryor and Jordan Mialata more playing time with a QB who noone cares if he gets sacked or dies on the field. Foles will barely play in the pre-season, and they cant afford for Sudfeld to get hurt if Mialata wiffs on his assignment and as a result Nate gets hurt. They cant play Callahan for 3-4 quarters- so why not bring in some bum and let Mialata and Pryor get game reps

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Most likely, the kid is from Pennsylvania. He has potential, He was a second round pick two years ago and I think he is still practice squad eligible, which means they can rehabilitate him as a side project to put him on the roster, or maybe he is just another arm for preseason since Wentz wont be playing, more snaps for the backups.

or

Less likely, Howie has a deal for Foles in the work. They are high on Sudfeld to back up and Hackenburg can take the third string role when Foles is dealt.

Hackenberg has zero NFL talent- the Jets are fukkin morons to draft him in the 2nd round...I dont think he could play in the arena league to be honest. If he makes the team I will fukkin :dead: