"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am not sure how confident I am in Destiny (how his parent gon give him a strippa name :stopitslime:) as a starting DT in the NFL. I assumes Ngata would start and they would either throw Bennett or BG inside and then have Long and Barnett outside- maybe give Sweat a few reps as well. I heard his hand usage is better but I am kinda :lupe: with Destiny starting

we won a superbowl (:wow:) with jernigan pretty much giving us nothing so next man up. a lot of players i was unsure about stepped up last year so i hope the same for vaeao. either way with ngata in the cut and putting bennett on the outside and BG inside for a few snaps a game (shout out the strip fumble on Brady), the d line will still be :demonic:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
we won a superbowl (:wow:) with jernigan pretty much giving us nothing so next man up. a lot of players i was unsure about stepped up last year so i hope the same for vaeao. either way with ngata in the cut and putting bennett on the outside and BG inside for a few snaps a game (shout out the strip fumble on Brady), the d line will still be :demonic:

I want a dynasty my dude...no back slidin.....they have a UDFA Bruce Hector who I think flashed some...he get off is FAST..think he needs to get stronger and get that hand game up
either way...our Dline is still nasty but im greedy b

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
idk my work schedule the rest of the year but if I don’t make it to Philly for a game I’m eyeing dec 30th when the redskins are home :patrice:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I am not sure how confident I am in Destiny (how his parent gon give him a strippa name :stopitslime:) as a starting DT in the NFL. I assumes Ngata would start and they would either throw Bennett or BG inside and then have Long and Barnett outside- maybe give Sweat a few reps as well. I heard his hand usage is better but I am kinda :lupe: with Destiny starting
I don't think they're looking for one guy to replace Jernigan. Gonna use a rotation with Vaeo, Ngata, and take advantage of both Graham and Bennett being able to slide inside when needed.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't think they're looking for one guy to replace Jernigan. Gonna use a rotation with Vaeo, Ngata, and take advantage of both Graham and Bennett being able to slide inside when needed.

the Jernigan shyt is a mystery bc they saying he wont be back until late Nov....sheeeeeeet the season damn near donzo

I think they reworked Jernigan deal where they can move on from him and owe no money...I think Timmy replacement is in the 2019 draft- its suppose to the best defensive line draft in the last 10 years

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
the Jernigan shyt is a mystery bc they saying he wont be back until late Nov....sheeeeeeet the season damn near donzo

I think they reworked Jernigan deal where they can move on from him and owe no money...I think Timmy replacement is in the 2019 draft- its suppose to the best defensive line draft in the last 10 years
Yeah, suffering the injury he did off the field voided the guaranteed money in his deal, so his caps hits after this year :

2019 : $13m
2020 : $14m
2021 : $14m

can be taken off the books at any time without any dead cap hit. Tim's good when he's healthy, and he was playing really good ball in the first half last year before he got nicked up but those numbers probably aren't worth it with how much Fletch is making.

I'd rather take care of Graham this off-season and figure out the DT spot next to Fletch through the draft and bargain free agency (like Ngata).

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, suffering the injury he did off the field voided the guaranteed money in his deal, so his caps hits after this year :

2019 : $13m
2020 : $14m
2021 : $14m

can be taken off the books at any time without any dead cap hit. Tim's good when he's healthy, and he was playing really good ball in the first half last year before he got nicked up but those numbers probably aren't worth it with how much Fletch is making.

I'd rather take care of Graham this off-season and figure out the DT spot next to Fletch through the draft and bargain free agency (like Ngata).

yo...I really liked the Jernigan signing....but I read there was questions about his ability to play at a high level for 16 games. Like you said, he started out good and then he was...meh....I mean Beau Allen was taken reps from dude..I like Beau but cmon :comeon:

The Graham deal is interesting cuz Howie is a student of Jew Banner and Banner wasnt a fan of signing 30+ year old DE...Graham is 30....so....:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
First depth chart of the preseason was released ahead of the Steelers game on Thursday

Barnett is ahead of Bennett
Gerry is listed as a starter at LB
Sidney looks like he is the nickel
Sproles is the kick and punt returner

OFFENSE
QB: Carson Wentz, Nick Foles, Nate Sudfeld, Joe Callahan

RB: Jay Ajayi, Darren Sproles, Corey Clement, Matt Jones, Wendell Smallwood, Donnel Pumphrey, Josh Adams

WR: Alshon Jeffery, Markus Wheaton, Shelton Gibson, Anthony Mahoungou

WR: Mike Wallace, Mack Hollins, Kamar Aiken, Bryce Treggs

WR: Nelson Agholor, Greg Ward Jr., Rashard Davis, Tim Wilson

TE: Zach Ertz, Dallas Goedert, Richard Rodgers, Joshua Perkins, Billy Brown, Gannon Sinclair

LT: Jason Peters, Halapoulivaati Vaitai, Jordan Mailata,

LG: Stefen Wisniewski, Chance Warmack, Aaron Evans

C: Jason Kelce, Isaac Seumalo, Jon Toth, Ian Park

RG: Brandon Brooks, Matt Pryor, Darrell Greene

RT: Lane Johnson, Taylor Hart, Toby Weathersby

DEFENSE
DE: Brandon Graham, Chris Long, Josh Sweat, Danny Ezechukwu, Adam Reth

DE: Derek Barnett, Michael Bennett, Steven Means, Joe Ostman

DT: Fletcher Cox, Destiny Vaeao, Elijah Qualls, Aziz shyttu

DT: Timmy Jernigan, Haloti Ngata, Bruce Hector, Winston Craig

OLB: Nathan Gerry, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Asantay Brown

OLB: Nigel Bradham, Corey Nelson, LaRoy Reynolds

MLB: Jordan Hicks, Joe Walker, Kyle Wilson

CB: Jalen Mills, Sidney Jones, Avonte Maddox, Chandon Sullivan

CB: Ronald Darby, Rasul Douglas, De’Vante Bausby, D.J. Killings

S: Malcolm Jenkins, Tre Sullivan, Jeremy Reaves

S: Rodney McLeod, Corey Graham, Chris Maragos, Stephen Roberts

SPECIAL TEAMS
P: Cameron Johnston

K: Jake Elliott

LS: Rick Lovato

KR: Darren Sproles, Corey Clement, Nelson Agholor

PR: Darren Sproles, Corey Clement, Nelson Agholor

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Bausby has been gettin the second most time at nickel, behind Sidney J, since camp started.....that entire unit could really be a strength this year, crazy when you consider how TRASH our secondary was not even four years ago.