Hassan Campbell with the goons in Bronx river projects

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:mjlol: At Hassan responding to all the negative comments with wait till you hear the real life stories

nikka please.. 50 year old nikkas still out in the streets glamorizing bullshyt that got them put away in 86 or 96, talking about u not a real street nikka unless u was locked up..

naw.. just means u a dumb ass nikka who got caught..

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
2nd-childhood-66

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
do them dudes look washed?
yea
but Hassan on his own already looks washed, I think this is more about Hassan showing his audience that he "really in the streets"
Say what you want bout him, but I know I wouldn't be in that project lobby. So where ever that earns you points I guess he got em

It's not that serious.

Ain't no points no where near that lobby.

This is actually sad as fukk

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This generation REFUSE to grow up.

Look at Jim Jones and Maino with that lobby boys nonsense.

Thats Gen X in a nutshell. Superthugging and be extra irrational and confrontational, while looking :old: as fukk.

As we get older we gonna be even more annoyed at this. And thats just us Millenials...Generation Z and their kids gonna be talking the same way about how lame this looks

They gonna get the trifecta of :beli: from 3 generations.

It was a classic time and era we had alot of classic music and movies that came out of it. Some brothers even got rich or wealthy from it. But move on in life

Nothing worses than some Grey haired goons tryna relive their youth
full

I'll keep saying it, gen x brothers are the worst most useless generation ever. Simpleton dimwitted as nikkas.