skylove4

Veteran
Daps
DirectMasculineHoatzin-size_restricted.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
its so corny future generations are gonna be like wtf was wrong with their grandfathers .People still stuck in the 90s like fam grow up already

Crack Era destroyed the concept of maturity and growing old gracefully. Cats still :birdman: on the street corner, talking about crack sales of the 90s while they 100% grey and have numerous ailments like arthritis :mjlol:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Crack Era destroyed the concept of maturity and growing old gracefully. Cats still :birdman: on the street corner, talking about crack sales of the 90s while they 100% grey and have numerous ailments like arthritis :mjlol:
I told my boy who still out in the streets. Bro you have a daughter. She has sickle cell. You used to paying cash for everything.

You got no social security credits. You got no retirement funds. You have no Healthcare.
How long do you think this shyt gonna last once real life hits you. You spend a million+ in cash over the years . But one medical bill for your daughter or even for yourself is gonna leave you dead broke and destitute.

He can't even claim social security disability if God forbid something happen to him. He has no record of working.

We all getting older. I even went as far to tell him, bro you technically not even a American citizen. You never paid taxes

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'ma be honest...
I ain't never wear a big ass coat like that...
With furs and shyt...

nikka... Where am I going, where I'm that fukking cold.

I have a car and a home...

I don't live on the streets.
I don't even own an umbrella for the same reason.

I'm getting uncomfortable and itchy just looking at them big heavy muthafukin coats...

My nikka... What places do you frequent, that you need to have that type of jacket on...
Are you planning on going on a fukking excursion thru the fukking Himalayan mountains

I'm sorry... Yes, dusty old nikka.. or whatever, yes

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I told my boy who still out in the streets. Bro you have a daughter. She has sickle cell. You used to paying cash for everything.

You got no social security credits. You got no retirement funds. You have no Healthcare.
How long do you think this shyt gonna last once real life hits you. You spend a million+ in cash over the years . But one medical bill for your daughter or even for yourself is gonna leave you dead broke and destitute.

He can't even claim social security disability if God forbid something happen to him. He has no record of working.

We all getting older. I even went as far to tell him, bro you technically not even a American citizen. You never paid taxes

How you 40+ and never paid taxes??

The fast cash life is addicting, but it has to end at some point. Even without kids, you can realistically can do that until the age of 40, when your health gradually deteriorates.