Hassan Campbell with the goons in Bronx river projects

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don’t see the big deal :manny:

Why we look down on the projects so much?

shyt ain’t nothing but government subsidized co-ops

Bronx River is an iconic projects to the development of hip-hop these dudes grew up there what’s wrong with them kicking it where they from

Bet a bunch of these dudes don’t even live there anymore Hassan himself got a nice crib outside the city

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
How you 40+ and never paid taxes??

The fast cash life is addicting, but it has to end at some point. Even without kids, you can realistically can do that until the age of 40, when your health gradually deteriorates.

Not always. A member of my family been slanging for years. Been in prison on and off since the 80s. He just got out the last time a few years ago and he’s my Dads age (62-63). He actually got shot in a drug deal a year or so too.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We are gonna have 70 year old OG rappers beefing with each other in 20 years or less

How the fukk you old and grey with health issues, but still feel like you gotta Hustle on the block? :skip:

When was the last time you heard a 70 year old talk about "yo, I gotta push on the block, I'm broke!" :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: At Hassan responding to all the negative comments with wait till you hear the real life stories

nikka please.. 50 year old nikkas still out in the streets glamorizing bullshyt that got them put away in 86 or 96, talking about u not a real street nikka unless u was locked up..

naw.. just means u a dumb ass nikka who got caught..

Crack Era done destroyed the concept of adulthood.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

:laff:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A few days later, he’s making a video about another rapper whose cable was turned off, decrying the violence in our cities and the lack of positive black role models.

Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?

:francis:
Hassan never talks about anything positive.

Its just "hit em in the head with the headshot"
"Get yo snotbox rocked"
"Get yo noodles popped"
"Get your TV turned off'
"fukk ALL THE CHIT CHATTER...BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER"
hassan-hassan-campbell.gif