King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:deadmanny: Stopped it after the first 10 seconds :francis:

come on man

all these AARP eligible nikkas still out here with their entire income on they body stunting for the camera :snoop:

same nikkas proud to be ex cons and talk about they past about hanging out at the Latin quarter and fukking Tawana and Latoya back in the 90s

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
They reppin' the new york jackets/look hardcore LMFAO!

artworks-000189154940-yczojx-t500x500.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lmfao. The coat so ridiculously big it's like a whole another person. He get on MTA with that and they'd make him pay an extra fare

Hassan Wears a Who

Lmao..

Im like... As a grown man, am I ever outside long enough to be that fukking cold. To the point where I need a jacket like that?

If I am, I need to reevaluate my fukking life

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crack Era destroyed the concept of maturity and growing old gracefully. Cats still :birdman: on the street corner, talking about crack sales of the 90s while they 100% grey and have numerous ailments like arthritis :mjlol:

As we get older we gonna be even more annoyed at this. And thats just us Millenials...Generation Z and their kids gonna be talking the same way about how lame this looks

They gonna get the trifecta of :beli: from 3 generations.

It was a classic time and era we had alot of classic music and movies that came out of it. Some brothers even got rich or wealthy from it. But move on in life

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
do them dudes look washed?
yea
but Hassan on his own already looks washed, I think this is more about Hassan showing his audience that he "really in the streets"
Say what you want bout him, but I know I wouldn't be in that project lobby. So where ever that earns you points I guess he got em

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I'ma be honest...
I ain't never wear a big ass cost like that...
With furs and shyt

nikka... Where am I going, where I'm that fukking cold.

I have a car and a home...

I don't live on the streets.
I don't even own an umbrella for the same reason.

I'm getting uncomfortable and itchy just looking at them big heavy muthafukin coats...

My nikka... What places do you frequent, that you need to have that type of jacket on...
Are you planning on going on a fukking excursion thru the fukking Himalayan mountains

I'm sorry... Yes, dusty old nikka.. or whatever, yes
Facts…real question, why the fukk is the nikka wearing a motorcycle (moto) jacket wit the fur in EXTRA LARGE :mjlol:……real shyt those are supposed to be custom fit or loose form fit (like just enough room for the sweater or shirt underneath)….he rockin a moto like a 90’s avirex….nah cuz :mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Facts…real question, why the fukk is the nikka wearing a motorcycle (moto) jacket wit the fur in EXTRA LARGE :mjlol:……real shyt those are supposed to be custom fit or loose form fit (like just enough room for the sweater or shirt underneath….he rockin a moto like a 90’s avirex….nah cuz :mjlol:

:russ:

nikka ain't even rocking the shyt right...

nikka need to just go in the house