Hassan Campbell with the goons in Bronx river projects

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'ma be honest...
I ain't never wear a big ass cost like that...
With furs and shyt...

nikka... Where am I going, where I'm that fukking cold.

I have a car and a home...

I don't live on the streets.
I don't even own an umbrella for the same reason.

I'm getting uncomfortable and itchy just looking at them big heavy muthafukin coats...

My nikka... What places do you frequent, that you need to have that type of jacket on...
Are you planning on going on a fukking excursion thru the fukking Himalayan mountains

I'm sorry... Yes, dusty old nikka.. or whatever, yes
Lmfao. The coat so ridiculously big it's like a whole another person. He get on MTA with that and they'd make him pay an extra fare

Hassan Wears a Who

hatealot

Banned
Daps
How you 40+ and never paid taxes??

The fast cash life is addicting, but it has to end at some point. Even without kids, you can realistically can do that until the age of 40, when your health gradually deteriorates.
How you 40+ and never paid taxes??

The fast cash life is addicting, but it has to end at some point. Even without kids, you can realistically can do that until the age of 40, when your health gradually deteriorates.
God forbid kidney failure from drinking and partying all night. There's so many OGs in my hood who have failing organs. Just straight up broke. Can't walk. Living with their moms who 80s years old. The females usually make it out alright because when they have kids they start to smarten up.

The babies are usually under the moms Healthcare because they never married.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Does my man have a triple fat goose on?

v-bombe2r.jpg

Looks like he has the original one one from when he was in high school. Just deflated.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ignorance is bliss cuz they have no idea how silly they look :mjlol:

I always say this: The Crack Era ruined the concept of being a normal human being. Everything is exaggerated and even hypermasculinity is a symptom of the era where crime was excessively high. Those dudes have no clue on rocking a fresh 3 piece suit from a professional tailor, have no clue on how to manage finances properly outside of liquid cash, and have no clue on being GRANDPARENTS.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
God forbid kidney failure from drinking and partying all night. There's so many OGs in my hood who have failing organs. Just straight up broke. Can't walk. Living with their moms who 80s years old. The females usually make it out alright because when they have kids they start to smarten up.

The babies are usually under the moms Healthcare because they never married.

Thats another thing about getting older: you not a goddamn college student anymore. Look what happened to Nate Dogg who partied every single night from 1990 to 2007, drank excessively, and ate fast food for almost every meal.....had 2 strokes in less than 1 year, and by 2008, he was wheelchair bound until he died in 2011. All that, and Nate Dogg was dead by age of 41 over excess smoking, drinking, and eating like trash.

Too many brehs in the street life eating that garbage fried foods at the Arab owned chicken spot every night and don't know how to cook broccoli, steam veggies, or eat fresh fruit. Some never drank a fresh bottle of water.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Thats another thing about getting older: you not a goddamn college student anymore. Look what happened to Nate Dogg who partied every single night from 1990 to 2007, drank excessively, and ate fast food for almost every meal.....had 2 strokes in less than 1 year, and by 2008, he was wheelchair bound until he died in 2011. All that, and Nate Dogg was dead by age of 41 over excess smoking, drinking, and eating like trash.

Too many brehs in the street life eating that garbage fried foods at the Arab owned chicken spot every night and don't know how to cook broccoli, steam veggies, or eat fresh fruit. Some never drank a fresh bottle of water.
The real scared straight is giving nikkas a real breakdown on how their organs is prov gonna start failing at 45. Symptoms are already showing but us young folks don't realize how serious it is or the precursors of cirrhosis of the liver. Mental illness from drug abuse.

High blood pressure is the silent killer. Diabetes too. That lil pain you feel in your joints.. your foot acting weird.. yeah 10 years later you got a chronic disease or health condition

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The real scared straight is giving nikkas a real breakdown on how their organs is prov gonna start failing at 45. Symptoms are already showing but us young folks don't realize how serious it is or the precursors of cirrhosis of the liver. Mental illness from drug abuse.

High blood pressure is the silent killer. Diabetes too. That lil pain you feel in your joints.. your foot acting weird.. yeah 10 years later you got a chronic disease or health condition

shyt, that's why I went to my urologist and my regular doctor last week. I know my body ain't the same it was from 21 years now, ans now I'm 35 I'm avoiding all kids of bad habits and food that can kill me.