Has SZA surpassed Beyoncé? Edit: Her album lapped Beyoncé’s.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It’s a sign of the times, I sense a lot of misery and pain in her music masked under hyper sexuality and I see that a lot with young women my age going into their 30’s who’ve grown up with her music. Not insulting her or them, just seems like she tapped into her base at a great time for her
True because a lot of these young women like Summer Walker and we see her situation

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'll continue to say it. SZA gave hoes the album they thought Beyonce was gonna give them.
:manny:

Not saying Beyonce's album is bad. I like it. But that's not the vibe a lot of chicks are on right now.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'll continue to say it. SZA gave hoes the album they thought Beyonce was gonna give them.

Not saying Beyonce's album is bad. I like it. But that's not the vibe a lot of chicks are on right now.

Chloe and Halle fukked up by not doing it before SZA.

These chicks got all the resources and records no one wants to hear. No reason they can’t holler at The Dream, Majid Jordan and Sia and cook up something (for a hefty fee of course)

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She’s nowhere near as popular as early 2000s to mid 2010s era Beyoncé and I’m not even a Bey fan like that.

SZA does well for herself in this new era where all these streaming services make it harder to do numbers like artists use to do.

She’s more in the lane of Jhene Aiko, H.E.R., and Summer Walker than she is Beyoncé.

SZA is definitely at the head of the class among this newer generation of female R&B artists though as far as popularity.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Beyoncé album mostly for the gays.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
SZA sing about the same shyt. Bey's only male hating album is better than SZA's entire discography.

I don't think there's a single metric SZA can touch Beyoncé on besides number of body modifications.

SZA not even better than Solange to keep it 100.