Has anyone tried ozempic for weight loss?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Just popped in here to see if anyone on this site was on to these meds. I know with fitness heads online, the thing to do is to clown folks on this. But let me tell you, EVERYONE is on this shyt now. Got fam who work in prescribing these drugs and you would be shocked who is taking them. And by who i mean everybody. Folks that are hardcore into fitness, they on it. Old ass senior citizens, they on it. Entertainers, they on it. Regular ass 9-5 folks (women AND MEN) they on it.

Compounding pharmacies are making a killing right now. Mass amounts of people using it for their summer tune up.

I wonder how long its gonna take for people to admit to taking it though. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just popped in here to see if anyone on this site was on to these meds. I know with fitness heads online, the thing to do is to clown folks on this. But let me tell you, EVERYONE is on this shyt now. Got fam who work in prescribing these drugs and you would be shocked who is taking them. And by who i mean everybody. Folks that are hardcore into fitness, they on it. Old ass senior citizens, they on it. Entertainers, they on it. Regular ass 9-5 folks (women AND MEN) they on it.

Compounding pharmacies are making a killing right now. Mass amounts of people using it for their summer tune up.

I wonder how long its gonna take for people to admit to taking it though. :jbhmm:

who I need to be investing in breh

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

I bet plenty of folks are taking it because it's a shortcut and people are lazy when it comes to fitness.

I doubt folks that are "hardcore into fitness" are actually on it. There are other "compounds" that you can take that are better for fitness (read: fitness, not just losing weight like Eric Cartman) that those people already know about. :mjpls:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My wife and her friend were hardcore motivating eachother after their training days. Her friend dropped off the Apple fitness tracking map months ago. Come to find out she’s been shooting up ozempic and lost 25 pounds. My wife was shocked.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Every person whom I know that is honest about taking it has a sagginess to their build.....as if someone stuck a suction tube into their body.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:dahell: How about diet and exercise. :camby:

serious enough to be a guinea pig for an experimental drug but not serious enough to make the changes and put in the work. Number one indicator that someone is a loser to their core

by loser I mean no ethics and trash efficacy

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: How about diet and exercise. :camby:

serious enough to be a guinea pig for an experimental drug but not serious enough to make the changes and put in the work. Number one indicator that someone is a loser to their core

by loser I mean no ethics and trash efficacy
The negative effects of it we may see years down the line....just like every other quick-fix remedy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The negative effects of it we may see years down the line....just like every other quick-fix remedy.
I know a girl from work who takes it and all I can hear is red flag after red flag when she explains how it works and she complained non-stop about the side effects for two weeks. Her whole friend group also takes it and have become a support group for each other as they deal with the deep physiological effects

Not being capable of discipline in your life, especially when necessary, is a major turn-off for me :scust: especially when you consider how many doors are waiting to open for you in life, as a woman, if all you do is take care of yourself

And the problem is always so obvious and you can tell them about it you could give them like background information on different studies that point to this and they'll just be like "I know I know ... One step at a time" as they do the same stuff over and over again. Cane sugar this, processed food that, eating throughout the day, whipped cream, and 4 squirts of glycolized corn syrup into each daily coffee, a soda with every meal, rarely cook for themselves but every meal is the works with every side and trimming available

Everything I described, leads to a bad gut biome and the gut biome is literally responsible for most of all autoimmune disorders all of which are externalities of these habits, including emotional irregularities which often plague these people specifically, which is reaffirmed by what they see when they look in the mirror

To put it simply, these people be eating things that would be considered animal abuse if you were to have fed this to a dog

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I know a girl from work who takes it and all I can hear is red flag after red flag when she explains how it works and she complained non-stop about the side effects for two weeks. Her whole friend group also takes it and have become a support group for each other as they deal with the deep physiological effects

Not being capable of discipline in your life, especially when necessary, is a major turn-off for me :scust: especially when you consider how many doors are waiting to open for you in life, as a woman, if all you do is take care of yourself

And the problem is always so obvious and you can tell them about it you could give them like background information on different studies that point to this and they'll just be like "I know I know ... One step at a time" as they do the same stuff over and over again. Cane sugar this, processed food that, eating throughout the day, whipped cream, and 4 squirts of glycolized corn syrup into each daily coffee, a soda with every meal, rarely cook for themselves but every meal is the works with every side and trimming available

They guy biome is literally responsible for all autoimmune disorders, including emotional irregularities which often plague these people specifically
Recently, I was eating a side of steamed broccoli at a bar. Some random broad was like: "You not gon' put any cheese on it? No butter, no nothin'?"

....as if something was wrong with me. :mjlol:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
For Weight Loss

- Count Calories
- Dr. Ink Green Tea
- Please visit www.HealthyMuslim.com

5 donuts, a hamburger, french fries and large soda is 2000 calories. It's more than counting calories. What the calories are comprised is what matters

If you have a plant that is showing yellow leaves you need to fix the soil

If you have a human with eczema you need to fix the gut biome

The gut biome is not going to be fixed by simply counting calories, even if you have much less calories the gut biome is imperative to fix before recovery can begin

While they transition to health, they would be better off with a calorie surplus made of the right things rather than a calorie restriction made of the wrong things. After doing this for some time and picking up the right eating habits they can then begin to move to calorie restriction and see better results more quickly while actually improving their health

Ideally all calorie surplus will be coupled with actual increase in activity, calories are units of energy ... They can be rightfully seen as a justification for activity level