Has anyone tried ozempic for weight loss?

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:flabbynsick:

Diet and excercise is tried and true. Even if you can't excercise, diet will take you there in terms of weight loss.

Anything else is filled with false promises or side horrible side effects - this has never or will ever change.

Why would you want to take something that is known to give you constipation AND diarrhea :pachaha:
Leave your colon on 1hp brehs :skip:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:flabbynsick:

Diet and excercise is tried and true. Even if you can't excercise, diet will take you there in terms of weight loss.

Anything else is filled with false promises or side horrible side effects - this has never or will ever change.

Can't exercise? Unless you're 600 pounds and non-ambulatory or got like epilepsy, you can prolly exercise.

Why would you want to take something that is known to give you constipation AND diarrhea :pachaha:
Leave your colon on 1hp brehs :skip:

Repped. Have your colon equipped with Once More like a JRPG. :mjlol:

Motherfukkers was leaking out they ass eating them fat-free potato chips. This is the same thing. :hubie:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Somebody accused me of being on this shyt and I never heard of it in my life :what:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It's crazy to me that people are more willing to put their life at risk instead of just exercising/eating better. It's even crazier that a doctor would recommend this over telling someone to exercise/eat better.

Too many fat folks outchea, they gotta get these obese folks' weight down somehow, and I'm sure this is cheaper than surgery, right? :yeshrug:

I mean, you've seen it in these threads, folks ain't tryna eat/exercise right. Anything for a shortcut or lower intensity or fewer WoDs, or whatever. :francis:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They sell some OTC drugs that mimic GLP-1 inhibitors. I’ve tried some and they kill your appetite. Like imagine the feeling you get after eating a huge meal, feeling full, but nothings in your stomach.

I wouldn’t pay for ozempic but tesofensine and searching for GLP-1 on Amazon pull up some stuff