Has anyone tried ozempic for weight loss?

Daps
Nah, I heard the side effects were horrible. If you’re that overweight, you can just stop eating so much. All you need is one normal sized meal per day. Easier said than done, but it can’t be as bad as being on medication. Combine that with just a little physical activity and you’ll be good.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Wild how I didn’t know this shyt existed two years ago but every celebrity and every obese person in your local neighborhood on this

I prefer a healthy diet and frequenting the gym :ehh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So what this shyt makes you feel full so you don’t eat?

Thats it :heh:

It helps you starve yourself

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

It really just helps portion control and kills cravings. It’s easy to say just eat less but some people really can’t do that. All they think about is food all the time unless they are full.

Just like everything else, we are learning a lot more on why certain people just can’t stop eating.

You ever watch those fitness bootcamp shows? The first thing they do is show proper food portions. Well the medicine just forces that portion on people by making them feel full when that much food hits their stomach.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When you don't have the feeling of hunger, you don't eat. There's the actual physiological feeling of hunger, then there's the mental feeling of hunger. For Americans we eat all the time, we are conditioned to eat in nearly every situation and for any reason, whether it's a big deal or a snack. Feel happy, eat, celebrate, sad, has some comfort food, eat to relax, eat to wake up, eat to go to sleep, eat before you workout, eat something after a work out, food brings people together, food is a common bond between people...etc etc etc. its a hobby, it's a challenge. Cook something new, try something different, spicy, sweet, savory, hot foods, cold foods, baking, crazy combinations.

We eat until we are full or until it's gone.

I don't know the full of this med but apart from killing the craving, suppressing the appetite, it does stop some people from over eating. Some people can still over

Most people don't know what to do with the extra time that they aren't spending eating and or don't know how to manage the time they spent eating doing something else. You can spend time with family and friends and not have it be a big Sunday dinner or going out to eat, etc.

The biggest thing is when you don't have an appetite you don't want to eat, and even when you do, a couple bites you'll be like :ehh:.

Unfortunately the drug isn't the cure. Like I said with that extra time that you aren't eating, you gotta hit the gym, make smaller portions or realize you dont need a super size meal Everytime, the the right types of foods. Instead of a bag of Doritos, a cup of baby carrots. Most people don't make these adjustments