Has anybody else fell off as hard promo wise as the rock?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You gonna call :duck: and then post that "speaking Chinese" promo? THAT shyt WAS NOT FUNNY :heh: You might as well post a clip of him singin' Elvis and tell me that was great too.

And again, he was great on the mic- it was his delivery and him being "The Rock" that made it work. His biggest strength was that he could make shyt funny that was only funny because it was him saying it... you give some of them same jokes to Test or Shelton Benjamin and ain't a chance in hell it gets over.
It wasn’t funny even though the reaction and 99% of the comments say it was and still is…..You got it 👍

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It wasn’t funny even though the reaction and 99% of the comments say it was and still is…..You got it 👍
The crowd on Monday thought he was funny too... ain't that what the thread is about? So if it's sooooo different now, why the crowd still laughin'?? :jbhmm:

nikkas got older and got more critical of his humor and promo style, when it was always silly. It's Rock being Rock, which works for him. :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The crowd on Monday thought he was funny too... ain't that what the thread is about? So if it's sooooo different now, why the crowd still laughin'?? :jbhmm:

nikkas got older and got more critical of his humor and promo style, when it was always silly. It's Rock being Rock, which works for him. :yeshrug:
Humor is a matter of….get this….OPINION

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think it’s a combination of WWE going PG and shyt that was funny back in the day ain’t as funny now.

I feel looking at his old stuff it still hits. This new stuff is muffled and safe and predictable.

As soon as I heard Jinder ranting about America and saw the Rock come out I knew what it was.

That Baywatch part was hilarious to me though.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I feel looking at his old stuff it still hits. This new stuff is muffled and safe and predictable.

As soon as I heard Jinder ranting about America and saw the Rock come out I knew what it was.

That Baywatch part was hilarious to me though.
I think I’m one of the six people in the world who enjoyed Baywatch :pachaha: